IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit Keyboards (From Best)

Blues76

1 hour ago, AtariBrian said:

I just assumed he was talking about the Covid. The odd thing was, is that Brad just assumed I had G Pay which I don't. And on top of that I ordered some different items and one was for two of his new cx-40 cables. But he only charged me for one and only gave me one. So I don't know if he cut me off or made a mistake but I am pretty sure he cut me off for the order. I was afraid to ask if he could change it as he probably would of gotten upset, so I guess I just get one for now. ?

Dealing with Brad is becoming more painful by the day... I've ordered from him on regular basis for years, and have learned how to navigate him pretty well, but recently happened to order twice within a week because I did one order for 8-bit stuff and one for ST. This is what I got back:

"it will be about 2 weeks before your 1st Atari order will clear our back logged Atari accounting department. Then you can place another Atari order." 

It's just not worth it anymore to me. Hopefully he moves on and somebody else can take over at some point.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mrarkus said:

Dealing with Brad is becoming more painful by the day... I've ordered from him on regular basis for years, and have learned how to navigate him pretty well, but recently happened to order twice within a week because I did one order for 8-bit stuff and one for ST. This is what I got back:

"it will be about 2 weeks before your 1st Atari order will clear our back logged Atari accounting department. Then you can place another Atari order." 

It's just not worth it anymore to me. Hopefully he moves on and somebody else can take over at some point.

Wow, just Wow!! The guy has serious mental problems.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...