IGNORED

CANNOT STAND ALIENS. V PREDATOR

Jaguar 2000

3 hours ago, PFG 9000 said:

Wait, Zool 2 has a password feature?  How did I not know this?  I thought you had to play from the beginning every time, and Bulberry Hill bores me to tears.

While we're at it, is there some secret way to disable the Up button making you jump?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/jaguar/586919-zool-2/cheats

i tried it out - it works. 

dont know about disabling UP for jump though.

8 hours ago, Kal said:

Played this to death back in the 90s. Utterly loved and loved it. The sound and atmosphere were both incredible at the time. When you heard a predator whisper anytime there were genuine chills. 
Don’t remember it being overly long. Me and my bud finished it without too much trouble. 

you probably can also solve the Rubix cube in 2 minutes if AvP didnt give u much trouble. 

I loved AvP.  I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the use of items and weapons (motion detector, computer terminals).  Very different from other shooters at the time so I appreciated what it was going for in an age of Doom clones (also an awesome game, of course). For about a year my jag collection was AvP, T2K, and Power Drive Rally.  Good times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaguar 2000 said:

you probably can also solve the Rubix cube in 2 minutes if AvP didnt give u much trouble. 

I’ve beaten all 3 modes of AvP without a guide. I also solve the Rubik’s Cube in about 30 seconds on average (it’s my pastime when I’m thinking at work). I don’t see that the two are correlated though.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:11 PM, Jaguar 2000 said:

Sorry man, already in the trash and long gone. the trashmen work quickly here. 

I call bullshit. 

Nobody is stupid enough to trash a game which fetches a minimum of 50 bucks for a loose cart. 

And if you did, you're a tool. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gummy Bear said:

I call bullshit. 

Nobody is stupid enough to trash a game which fetches a minimum of 50 bucks for a loose cart. 

And if you did, you're a tool. 

well it was the easiest option. 
No one messaged about wanting to trade for it, 
also setting up an ebay seller account to sell 1 item is a pain. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ls650 said:

Pretty sure we're getting trolled at this point...

I think it was genuine, initially, but it turned into a troll with the dig at Wolfenstein 3D. The first game of its kind, a classic in every regard. If you want to feed the troll after that say: Do Computer Space next! Or, Do Super Mario Bros. next!

• Thanks 1