IGNORED

Wanted: Supercard SD

eightbit

This was one of those cheap GBA/DS flash carts from back in the day. All of your roms needed to be patched with the Supercard software in order to work. It was not the best thing (there were much better options) but it was common enough that I suspect someone has one of these lying around and not using it. I simply need one to run some GBA homebrew and after all of my moves I can't find mine for the life of me.

There were a few versions of this. One version I can find all over the place online is the miniSD version. I have a miniSD adapter and can go that route, but I'd rather not if I can find the SD card version.

If anyone has a Supercard that takes standard sized SD cards I would be interested. Not looking to spend a lot on this as I realize there are better options today, but I am simply trying to not spend much and be able to run GBA code. The miniSD version can be had for about $20 plus shipping. I am looking to pay that, or trade something for it.  Please PM if interested!

Edited by eightbit