IGNORED

Jaguar HSC_SEASON 14_ROUND 8

Rick Dangerous

48 minutes ago, Hyper_Eye said:

The rules say that you should not exploit the game. Let's keep it clean.

That's fair enough. Besides, I realised I've been doing jumps wrong the whole time, so now I can consistently do 33.6 second laps. I'm coming for that lead, and looking at a 32 second time! By the by, is anyone else getting withdrawal symptoms if they don't try and turn a lap after an hour? ?

3 minutes ago, LianneJaguar64 said:

That's fair enough. Besides, I realised I've been doing jumps wrong the whole time, so now I can consistently do 33.6 second laps. I'm coming for that lead, and looking at a 32 second time! By the by, is anyone else getting withdrawal symptoms if they don't try and turn a lap after an hour? ?

How do you take turns the right way then, I think I’m probably also doing something wrong since I can’t even consistently get 35 anymore (but I’ve been playing for a good part of the evening so maybe I’m just getting tired of it?). 

I definitely get those withdrawals as well, it’s quite a relaxing experience to play this game if you turn the background music off and listen too your own music. 

Oh and by the way this threat is already longer than any jaguar highscore club threat before it and where not even half way done!

1 hour ago, LianneJaguar64 said:

Tried a few laps today, but I couldn't do any better than my best time, fastest was a 33.34 ?

I also did a couple rounds today and couldn’t even get under 34,14, I did find a shortcut when going over the 3 big hills. Stay to the right during the first 2 and then take a sharp turn left during the last one to skip the corner.

I don’t really think this is faster however as I couldn’t really complete races faster that way. (And I’m not really sure if it’s even allowed) 

31 minutes ago, WilcoL said:

I don’t really think this is faster however as I couldn’t really complete races faster that way. (And I’m not really sure if it’s even allowed) 

For me its allowed , cause its not a glitch, it  is driving  and jumping skill 

Edited by masematte
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, masematte said:

For me its allowed , cause its not a glitch, it  is driving  and jumping skill 

That’s true, I don’t break the checkpoint system and I can just continue racing as if nothing happened. I’ll also try it at the first big hill of the map later this evening, sub 33 keeps coming closer:) 

19 hours ago, WilcoL said:

That’s true, I don’t break the checkpoint system and I can just continue racing as if nothing happened. I’ll also try it at the first big hill of the map later this evening, sub 33 keeps coming closer:) 

Yeah I do it too, it's not really a glitch or an exploit, because it does come down to good angles and timing

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Machine said:

I do not understand how everyone is getting such low times?

I have tried messing with the bike, but I do not see shaving 3 seconds off?

It’s just practice, memorization and luck mostly. I can try to record a round and share it here if that’s fine with everyone 

• Like 1