IGNORED

Jaguar HSC_SEASON 14_ROUND 8

Rick Dangerous

5 hours ago, WilcoL said:

I got a 33,80 while recording and threw it onto YouTube. This definitely not a prefect run but I did manage to pull of almost every trick that I know off. I hope this helps somebody :) 

Thanks, a few questions.....

What do you have the tires and suspension set as?

1 minute ago, Machine said:

Thanks, a few questions.....

What do you have the tires and suspension set as?

I have both the tires and suspensions set to low and gears set to high, this does make your bike very fast and a bit hard to control but after a few rounds you should be able to get used to it. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks WilcoL. That is what I have been playing with but I can not seem to get lined-up on the wash-board jump and clear it in one jump. More pratice. I played this last night and then moved to an Arcade game(Van Van Car) and beat my old highscore by 100k. I guess it helped with my patience. :)

What is really sad about Supercross 3D is it is almost good. It seems like a really good start and if they would have left it to bake alittle longer in the oven, could have been a fun game. As it sits now, it's like an almost finished demo(like a lot of jag games).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Machine said:

I can not seem to get lined-up on the wash-board jump and clear it in one jump.

That’s a hard jump indeed, I find it to work best when I press down a while before hitting the jump, but your bike becomes uncontrollable when doing that so it’s very tricky. 

8 minutes ago, Machine said:

What is really sad about Supercross 3D is it is almost good. It seems like a really good start and if they would have left it to bake alittle longer in the oven, could have been a fun game.

Yeah I feel the same, there are some really good aspects to the game like the bike customization and the graphics do look nice in still images. Just a shame Atari probably set really harsh deadlines, would have loved to see this game actually be good. 

12 hours ago, Machine said:

I had a 33.18 but when i went looking for my phone, it went back to the title screen. Then when I restarted, all my saves were gone. I am guessing cuz I am on a skunk and the saves don't work.

Time to open another "sealed" game for the HSC.

33_53.thumb.jpg.9ccfe67d65e28139854758c4b709da8d.jpg

It doesn't keep your practice times after you leave the session, though it should have kept your record time on the track screen, unless that's a skunk issue. If it helps, I pause that menu, which still works for some reason, then press 1 & 3 to hide the pause graphic :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...