IGNORED

Analog Magazine disk's

scotty

So I read in the past about people trying to build a complete set for Antic and Analog disks.  Analog started doing disks at issue 9.   People were saying they were in the process of creating the missing 1-8 disks, and others mentioned the Analog Compendium disk's already had most of the programs from 1-8 on them.  Problem with that is nobody seams to have a good copy of disk 2 side 1.   People have asked for it, and nobody has responded.    Was there ever any progress made in putting together disks 1-8, or does anyone have a WORKING disk mentioned above?

I did start to create the first 8 Analog disks.  I have found some of the programs required and I typed some of them in but have been pretty busy with work.

I found quite a few of the Analog disks ATR's had errors.  They had several different menu programs too.  So, I went through and redid all of my Analog Atr's.  They are all, DOS 2.5, Enhanced Density, Ram Disk Enabled, a common menu program used over the entire collection.

This is as far as I have gotten.

This zip file has an image for the first 8 plus all the other magazine disks redone.

Analog_Computing.zip

Maybe a few other people can chip in and we can get these completed?

Edited by venom4728a
adding information.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2