IGNORED

Custom built Atari 2600 controllers

Here are 4 2600 controller that I built and have up for sale at the moment.

The black and white one and also the red/black/white one are 70$ shipped in the cont. USA. They are ready to rock with 10’ cables, plexiglass covers,siemitsu ps14g pushbuttons, and (black one) has Sanwa joystick, red has a zippyy stick.

The white and black one and the green one are 60$ shipped USA. They have 6’cables.  Also taking orders for custom builds right now as well if any of y’all happen to be interested in a custom stick. I’m not set up to build for 5200, Jaguar, or intellivision, but those several consoles aside, I can build out for most any retro consoles. 

Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

Jeff

Boss Level Controls

755EDBF9-4838-4016-902A-5712EB4A11FE.jpeg

29B4F1FB-5951-4B89-9485-CF583A9C82C0.jpeg

EBF579B5-56EC-4D11-B663-3769803DA78F.jpeg

AB1964F5-918C-413A-A8DE-6B93B29C0BC8.jpeg

• Like 2

I noticed you left the 7800 out of your list of consoles you are "set up to build for."  You should really be making dual 2600/7800 sticks.  They have A LOT more appeal to the folks here on AtariAge.  The 7800 basically requires 2 resistors as the only variation from the 2600.  It is super easy and gives your sticks a lot more functionality.

You should also probably give us all some idea about who you are.  Where are you located and what is your feedback on other websites?

On 11/4/2020 at 9:21 PM, bosslevelcontrols87 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68Here are 4 2600 controller that I built and have up for sale at the moment.

The black and white one and also the red/black/white one are 70$ shipped in the cont. USA. They are ready to rock with 10’ cables, plexiglass covers,siemitsu ps14g pushbuttons, and (black one) has Sanwa joystick, red has a zippyy stick.

The white and black one and the green one are 60$ shipped USA. They have 6’cables.  Also taking orders for custom builds right now as well if any of y’all happen to be interested in a custom stick. I’m not set up to build for 5200, Jaguar, or intellivision, but those several consoles aside, I can build out for most any retro consoles. 

Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

Jeff

Boss Level Controlsimageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68imageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68

I noticed these on eBay. Why are three of them sold by bosslevelgaming and the wood finish one by mrphattoad87?