IGNORED

New Game: SIR ABABOL

tanuki

1165878632_SirAbabolsliderUSColecoVision.thumb.png.2378ff47c12b67d82b5e9ed3be258e6e.png

Hello everybody.

Once again, I am very happy to present one of our 2 new games for ColecoVision: Sir Ababol.

►The game is here◄

You probably know this title from the Mojon Twins, adapted on various supports, except for Colecovision...until today.
The injustice is repaired since we offer you the title in our traditional big box.

On the program is therefore a revised and corrected version of Sir Ababol, a booklet and a certificate of authenticity.

As always our box is printed in color on all sides and it is always a drawer box, with foam inside to protect the cartridge well.

As the majority of you have answered in a previous survey that you prefer single editions, we have not made a collector's item.

But our booklet is still there and once again you will be entitled to a little making of! This time, to make it even more fun, we're also offering you a look back at the ColecoVision platform games.
As there is a relatively large number of them, we have divided this part in 2, the second one being present in the booklet of our second game: Uwol.

Don't worry, you don't have to buy the second game to be able to read the booklet, we simply divided the whole thing in alphabetical order and for Sir Ababol this return goes from M to Z.

I insist on the fact that this boxed version of Sir Ababol has been reviewed, corrected and greatly improved compared to the version that can be found online. Some areas were very difficult to play, we have modified them. But the whole remains faithful to the original!

Sir-Ababol-Colecovision-Boite.thumb.png.2d9af309befc8e976c2931698fa214a7.png

sirababol_2.png.0152445aa1ac5975030c1e5223f7d506.png sirababol_3.png.5c64e318bf60f48accb921631f12d580.png sirababol_6.png.54463b364006e49476898827c1c4c737.png

• Like 3

On 11/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, Special Teams said:

I bought both and was charged only 10€ shipping so that seemed pretty reasonable from France to US.  I think I pay more to get stuff from Canada.

Yeah, I don’t know what is with the $45 post charges with mail forwarders from France. I suspect half of it may be “handling”. 

I'm looking forward to this and the other new game as well.  This game caused me to look up Mojon Twins website and it has many free homebrews on their website.  No ColecoVision ones as far as I can tell.  But I did add the 18 or so NES homebrews to my NES Everdrive cartridge.  Others may be good candidates for ColecoVision ports in the future.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Awesome! Canadian customs and mails are unfortunately pretty late in their delivery prior to Holiday seasons. Still waiting for Rick Dynamite shipped two weeks ago with no much news since Dec 20... I will have to be extremely patient.

It took 3 weeks for a letter to get from Saskatchewan to Alberta. You are unfortunately likely looking at 4 to 6 weeks minimum right now I would say.