IGNORED

Season 18 Round 7 of 15 - Gun.Smoke

asponge

845,510  --- maybe?

I didn't expect this -- the game seems to stop after 3 loops, unless I'm missing something.   Instead of "press start" it just says "The End," with no way to continue or get my score.  My score before fighting the final bosses was 845,510, so I guess we can stick with that, if that's ok (if not, we can go with my previously posted score, no worries)  The score disappears when fighting boss, so no way of knowing how much was added during that scuffle.

GS845510.jpg.407db7b823104755db43770201b5f246.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, these scores are seriously impressive you guys. Interesting to see that the game ends. I want some weapon upgrades, but I know that as soon as I spend points on them, I'll end up dying quickly and lose them. But from the looks of it, it helps and the loss of points in no way stops you from an insanely high score, if you have it in ya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

Instead of "press start" it just says "The End," with no way to continue or get my score.  My score before fighting the final bosses was 845,510, so I guess we can stick with that, if that's ok (if not, we can go with my previously posted score, no worries) 

Screenshots aren't a requirement.  We're on the honor system here.  That's an amazing score by the way.

• 9 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, Razzie.P said:

845,510  --- maybe?

I didn't expect this -- the game seems to stop after 3 loops, unless I'm missing something.   Instead of "press start" it just says "The End," with no way to continue or get my score.  My score before fighting the final bosses was 845,510, so I guess we can stick with that, if that's ok (if not, we can go with my previously posted score, no worries)  The score disappears when fighting boss, so no way of knowing how much was added during that scuffle.

@asponge I just now realized that Razzie neglected to add the $30,000 prize for beating the final bosses to his score.  Unless he has an objection (and I understand it isn't a big deal), would you please change his score to 875,510?

22 hours ago, bubufubu said:

I just now realized that Razzie neglected to add the $30,000 prize for beating the final bosses to his score.  Unless he has an objection (and I understand it isn't a big deal), would you please change his score to 875,510?

Good catch.  @Razzie.P's score has been updated on the Gun.Smoke page.

• Thanks 1