asponge

Season 18 Round 7 of 15 - Gun.Smoke

845,510  --- maybe?

I didn't expect this -- the game seems to stop after 3 loops, unless I'm missing something.   Instead of "press start" it just says "The End," with no way to continue or get my score.  My score before fighting the final bosses was 845,510, so I guess we can stick with that, if that's ok (if not, we can go with my previously posted score, no worries)  The score disappears when fighting boss, so no way of knowing how much was added during that scuffle.

GS845510.jpg.407db7b823104755db43770201b5f246.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, these scores are seriously impressive you guys. Interesting to see that the game ends. I want some weapon upgrades, but I know that as soon as I spend points on them, I'll end up dying quickly and lose them. But from the looks of it, it helps and the loss of points in no way stops you from an insanely high score, if you have it in ya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately I can't play this game for long without it killing my hands. I'm using a DualShock 4 controller on PC.

Game is super fun otherwise. I'm impressed by the scores.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

Instead of "press start" it just says "The End," with no way to continue or get my score.  My score before fighting the final bosses was 845,510, so I guess we can stick with that, if that's ok (if not, we can go with my previously posted score, no worries) 

Screenshots aren't a requirement.  We're on the honor system here.  That's an amazing score by the way.

Meh!  I decided to give it one more go to see if I can max it out, but did worse  😐  However, I did beat all 3 loops again, so pretty confident I can do that consistently now.   Oh well, on to the circus...

• Like 1

A couple of great scores here.  Let's tally the points.

Points Awarded:

bubufubu      884,760   +25
Razzie.P      845,510   +20
asponge       141,240   +17
fakecortex     81,910   +14
mbd30          77,880   +12
AtariSphinx    38,950   +10
empsolo        34,060    +8
roadrunner     33,170    +7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

You're absurd man 👍🏼

Thanks.  My left hand was feeling it after that run.  In the midst of it, I kept thinking about how I can't wait to never play this game again.  I'm glad I got it out of the way while the knowledge was fresh in my mind.

• Haha 1