IGNORED

Printing with FujiNet

• 6 months later...

Anyone get "Unexpected web server error" when they try to download a .pdf print?

I do often...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and the only way to fix it (that I've found) is to power down the fujinet and atari and reboot.  Makes it frustrating when it happens back to back.

8 hours ago, 8bitguy1 said:

Anyone get "Unexpected web server error" when they try to download a .pdf print?

I do often...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and the only way to fix it (that I've found) is to power down the fujinet and atari and reboot.  Makes it frustrating when it happens back to back.

What programs are you using? I will try to reproduce.

-Thom

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tschak909 said:

What programs are you using? I will try to reproduce.

-Thom

The Last Word version 3.21 - this one is hit and miss.  I'm also running it from SIDE2. I'd say it does work 7 out of 10 times.

Paperclip from atari-apps.irata.online/WordProc/ - this one never works or maybe I should say hasn't yet... at least one dozen attempts but the program itself acts like it printed successfully.  

My system has an U1MB in it - if you think those settings make a difference, I'll get them.  

6 hours ago, 8bitguy1 said:

I've also tried Atariwriter plus now.  It seems to work fine.  - I haven't been able to replicate the issue with it.

Just got my FN cart from VCC.  I can't believe I actually got it to print from AW. Usually I have to swear a bunch to get a new toy to work. Will FN work with a Disk Drive that has doc files (so i can print them on a modern printer)?

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, gilsaluki said:

Just got my FN cart from VCC.  I can't believe I actually got it to print from AW. Usually I have to swear a bunch to get a new toy to work. Will FN work with a Disk Drive that has doc files (so i can print them on a modern printer)?

yes.

-Thom