IGNORED

Wanted a joystick Dongle / 10 second timer.

Roydea6

I would say likely a 555 timer would be the easiest way to do this.

https://www.homemade-circuits.com/interesting-timer-circuits-using-ic-555-explored/

Generally the intervals can be altered by external components like resistors or pots.

Alternatively use an autofire joystick as donor then modify it to change the pulse interval.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 2:03 AM, R0ger said:

Are you building Atari controlled bomb ?

No not a bomb..  But do hate dislike holding joystick to press the trigger to advance my RasterView pictures (now @ 970 ).  I would like to sit back on the arm chair or couch and let them run with batch file and enjoy.

1 hour ago, Roydea6 said:

No not a bomb..  But do hate dislike holding joystick to press the trigger to advance my RasterView pictures (now @ 970 ).  I would like to sit back on the arm chair or couch and let them run with batch file and enjoy.

Still it sounds like weird solution. I would call for new feature to said program.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheddy said:

Roydea6, anything I can change in RastaSlide to help? This should be right up it's street.

No the RastaSlide is working very good and I am using it as a stop gap.  Not being able to RastaSlide all 970 is not easy.   But if you could have the bat file add more than one at a time then I could do and alpha A-Z and have 26 RastaSide ATR's..

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I keep every single XEX posted.

If you could make a count of all the Rasta files even from the beginning before its name change... Any way for frequent viewing some of the earlier were not as nice to view    (for enjoyment_)  The 970 that I keep on the Media Partition of my Side2 cartridge I never tire of viewing them often.  

7 minutes ago, Roydea6 said:

If you could make a count of all the Rasta files even from the beginning before its name change... Any way for frequent viewing some of the earlier were not as nice to view    (for enjoyment_)  The 970 that I keep on the Media Partition of my Side2 cartridge I never tire of viewing them often.  

I have 1631 xex files.

list.txt

• Like 2