IGNORED

Amazing Play At Space Armada! - LOL

AtariSociety

On the higher levels, the saucer suddenly will have a mind of its own.  I won't spoil any more for those who haven't seen it yet.

I remember hacking this ROM and setting the starting level to maximum.  The armada moves so fast, you only have time to pick off 2 or 3 enemies before they land.  That raises an interesting question: what's the highest level that's beatable?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zendocon said:

On the higher levels, the saucer suddenly will have a mind of its own.  I won't spoil any more for those who haven't seen it yet.

I remember hacking this ROM and setting the starting level to maximum.  The armada moves so fast, you only have time to pick off 2 or 3 enemies before they land.  That raises an interesting question: what's the highest level that's beatable?

What I know... is I kicked its butt and made it past level 1... hahahaha.

Yeh I need to spend some serious time on this game later.

TJ

Tron Deadly Discs and Advanced Dungeons and Dragons (Cloudy Mtn) should be the very next two games you play.

Then grab an Intellivoice and go for B-17 Bomber and Bomb Squad.  Those are the two best original voice games.  Space Spartans is very good, but it's basically Space Battle on steroids.

Space Battle

Astrosmash

Auto Racing

Star Strike

Sub Hunt

Night Stalker

Are all must haves in the playable library for the real "classic" Intv games

Then it can go anywhere... but if you like sports... all the "Super Pro" and World Championship Baseball are must haves because they're all single player capable.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 7:44 PM, AtariSociety said:
You all get ready to be amazed... at the best video gaming ever shown on camera.... about to show off me playing Space Armada for the 1st time. I warn ya... you may feel bad about your own playing after watching this!
OK.. you been warned!

Dude you're hilarious

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IMBerzerk said:

Tron Deadly Discs and Advanced Dungeons and Dragons (Cloudy Mtn) should be the very next two games you play.

Then grab an Intellivoice and go for B-17 Bomber and Bomb Squad.  Those are the two best original voice games.  Space Spartans is very good, but it's basically Space Battle on steroids.

Space Battle

Astrosmash

Auto Racing

Star Strike

Sub Hunt

Night Stalker

Are all must haves in the playable library for the real "classic" Intv games

Then it can go anywhere... but if you like sports... all the "Super Pro" and World Championship Baseball are must haves because they're all single player capable.

I really want to play D&D but don't own that one.  Will have to buy soon.  TJ

5 minutes ago, AtariSociety said:

I really want to play D&D but don't own that one.  Will have to buy soon.  TJ

It honestly depends on what type of collector you are. I'm not, so I got for the cheap and decent stuff on eBay.  So for the most part, you can nab some of these games really cheap in a bundle of good quality boxes.

If you're a perfectionist collector... gonna be $$$ finding one in mint condition.  Certainly none of the titles I posted are rare, they're very common, but the overall prices of Inty stuff has gone through the roof of late.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AtariSociety said:

Just my Google Pixel 3 Phone on a tripod setup.  I use the same for all my videos.  Small M80 mic connected to the phone for better sound.

TJ

I'm still using the original Pixel XL and love how well the pics and video quality hold up to today's standards.  I've heard good things about the Pixel 3 and have been reading up on the Pixel 5.  Just can't seem to justify a new phone when this one still works great.

• Like 3