IGNORED

WTB: Bally Astrocade (Professional Arcade, Computer System, etc.)

sixersfan105

I'd like to add a Bally Astrocade to the collection. I'm not picky as to model, it can be the Home Library Computer, Professional Arcade, Computer System, Astrocade, etc. I just want a working console, which I understand can be difficult since they are prone to issues. So if you are considering parting with yours or have a lead on a Bally Astrocade guy (or gal) who has 10 stacked in their basement, let me know. 

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, wongojack said:

I will add the name of a user who can help.  Just gotta look him up. Edit @Allen Schweitzer

Posting in the Astrocade section will help if you haven't already done that.

Thanks, just sent him a message. I didn't post in the Astrocade section because I didn't want to annoy them with a WTB post when there's this section here. But probably couldn't hurt! Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stringfellow said:

Thanks! I've gotten things on there over the years but I'm hesitant to get an Astrocade from there since chances are it doesn't work. Plus it's missing the charm of the top case, but good find and thanks for sending along!