widowsson

Awesome Guy Hooked Me Up With This Odyssey To Me Tonight

Have been wanting one for awhile and it's a real looker. Unfortunately, all but cards 8, 12, and 7 are missing. Any thoughts on where I could obtain a replacement set?

Thanks!

20201113_215541.jpg

20201113_214057.jpg

20201113_213859.jpg

20201113_222121.jpg

• Like 5

Nice! Well you have 12 and thats the impossible 1! :)

Edited by stupus

Wow! I'd love to know the backstory on how your source happened to have two of the rifles, and some of the 1973 releases. Now that you've got those out of the way, a full set might be within reach for you!

Hi there, if your hurting for the other cards, a user here called Boojackascha produced some 'multicard' designs, he helped me get a big bundle produced as well, and I'm selling them as people have interest. I am UK based so shipping might take awhile, but some people tell me they received it within 5-7 days. All the units are produced, so I send them out usually within 48 hours of payment. 

Its a nice set and I'd have bought that set even without the cards in a snap, unfortunately few are available this side of the pond, and many the other side are reluctant to send abroad. I also can't afford it XD. Thankfully though the multicards are cheap, so if you are interested check it out. 

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/306480-magnavox-odyssey-multicard-call-for-orders/