IGNORED

Getting errors when trying to use CD-R on Compaq laptop

bluejay

I bought 10 blank CD-Rs and tried multiple ways on trying to use it. I used the "master" setting when setting up the CD since the other requires XP, and I want to use these disks on a 95 machine. First I tried formatting and dragging the files onto the CD. They burnt and worked on my Win 10 laptop but when I put it in the Compaq LTE 5250 I got an error saying that the CD wasn't High Sierra or ISO-9660 format. Ugh. Next I tried not formatting the disk and dragging the files. I got a "Volume in drive E has no label" error. Then I burnt an ISO image onto another disk. Got the same "Volume in drive E has no label" error. What am I doing wrong?

Every once in a while it'll also say "Fail on INT 24" too.

Edited by bluejay

ImgBurn crashes, so I used something else. I used the ISO9660/Juliet format, but it didn't have a checkbox for DAO or anything. Burnt it at 10 speed because the software wouldn't go any lower than that. Still got a Volume in drive E has no label error. I have 4 good usable disks left now.