tschak909

New PLATOTERM 1.4 for #FujiNet Users

There is an updated #FujiNet version of #PLATOTERM. For anyone wanting to see what it and #IRATAONLINE and #PLATO are about, Here's a very in-depth interview I did with @Atari_VB_Pod:

• Like 5

I was just trying out Platoterm 1.4 on Fujinet last evening. It was my first time using Platoterm at all.

I started off by doing the HELP (H) key and went into the 'Introduction to keyboard and function keys' tutorial. But when I got to the part of the tutorial, on page 4 or 5 where you have to do SUPER and SUB numbers that need to be entered correctly to continue, I discovered that the CONTROL-Y combination for a SUB does not work. The CONTROL-P combination for an SUPER does work. I don't know if that means the SUB-key CONTROL-Y combination doesn't work on Platoterm 1.4 at all or if it is a bug in the HELP tutorial or not. I just thought I should point it out and guessed it's a 1.4 issue and this would be the place to make it known.

Is there a different, proper thread for Platoterm to point out issues or ask questions? I still need to watch the video above, I may find some answers in it.

• Like 1