IGNORED

Nextcloud sharing function enabled

Al_Nafuur

I have enabled the nextcloud sharing function for all members of the beta tester club (that have a PlusStore account). Maybe I have missed some users, so send me a PM, if you cannot use the share function.

A folder or a file can be shared with an other member or with a group.

Files that are shared with you appear in your nextcloud root folder and in the PlusCart menu "ROMs Shared With Me"

Developers that want to share their dev ROMs/folder with all PlusStore users should share with the "User" group, please use meaningful names for your shares, not just "test.bin" or "Test folder"!

Currently the username auto completion of the sharing function is deactivated, so you have to type in the full username to share with an other user.

Users, that want to receive (personal) test shares, can post their PlusStore username in this thread.

Edited by Al_Nafuur
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Al_Nafuur said:

I have enabled the nextcloud sharing function for all members of the beta tester club (that have a PlusStore account). Maybe I have missed some users, so send me a PM, if you cannot use the share function.

A folder or a file can be shared with an other member or with a group.

Files that are shared with you appear in your nextcloud root folder and in the PlusCart menu "ROMs Shared With Me"

Developers that want to share their dev ROMs/folder with all PlusStore users should share with the "User" group, please use meaningful names for your shares, not just "test.bin" or "Test folder"!

Currently the username auto completion of the sharing function is deactivated, so you have to type in the full username to share with an other user.

Users, that want to receive (personal) test shares, can post their PlusStore username in this thread.

Very cool! -Thanks.?

• Like 1

AndrewCanEditTheManual.thumb.JPG.2ff59aeb54b9bf4180667444512cc091.JPG

This is working for me now - I was able to share just a single file within a folder, how does that show up?

Test questions:

I've shared the Flashback BASIC manual with @Al_Nafuur and @Andrew Davie - Andrew you should be able to also edit the user manual, Al should have read only access.  Do you guys see the other file names in the folder but cannot click them or just the manual.txt shared file within the folder and the folder name?

I can see and open 3 new files in my "ROMs Shared With Me" folder:

• Atari Flashback BASIC Manual.txt
  • SillyVenture2019_Fluid_City_PAL.txt
  • SimonSaysAtariVCS_v5_AI.txt

I was able to edit them all in my local nextcloud folder on my PC. But only "SillyVenture2019_Fluid_City_PAL.txt" seems to be changed online.

39 minutes ago, Al_Nafuur said:

I can see and open 3 new files in my "ROMs Shared With Me" folder:

• Atari Flashback BASIC Manual.txt
  • SillyVenture2019_Fluid_City_PAL.txt
  • SimonSaysAtariVCS_v5_AI.txt

I was able to edit them all in my local nextcloud folder on my PC. But only "SillyVenture2019_Fluid_City_PAL.txt" seems to be changed online.

Thanks that worked perfectly! :) I gave you the ability to edit Fluid City, but read-only rights on the other two files, and I gave Andrew the ability to edit the other two files and read-only rights on Fluid City.

I also noticed the 10 line program scrolls in the UI because the lines are 120 characters long, is it possible to have the box resize to a percentage of the browser window to accommodate instead of a fixed pixel width for the text box? This would make it easier to edit longer lines of code.