IGNORED

UniWarS being ported to the 7800

PacManPlus

13 hours ago, mmervine said:

Now that I have a Concerto, I was able to give this a go.  For me the score at the top is about half off the screen.  Anyone else have this problem?  If not, I will see if I can adjust my TV.

I know on my A7800DS emulator it's one of the "taller" games - utilizing a bit more of the upper and lower screen than most. I had to scale it down slightly to make it all fit. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m ready to purchase UniWarS/Galaxian? Would be cool to have a special CIB option that would include a big (outer) box version with both games. I’m sure it would be cost prohibitive today, but I think this would be cool.

Thanks for the games Bob. You are truly delivering the arcade classics to our homes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What's funny is you're not the first person who asked for this.  Cousin Vinnie mentioned a 'Gorf II' so to speak, with one each wave from Moon Cresta, Astroblaster, Astro Fighter, UniWarS, and an Original Boss Wave.  (Meteor Shower is 160A mode, so it is the odd one out)...

:)

...and thank you for the compliments :thumbsup:

• Like 4

On 2/26/2021 at 4:46 PM, PacManPlus said:

What's funny is you're not the first person who asked for this.  Cousin Vinnie mentioned a 'Gorf II' so to speak, with one each wave from Moon Cresta, Astroblaster, Astro Fighter, UniWarS, and an Original Boss Wave.  (Meteor Shower is 160A mode, so it is the odd one out)...

:)

...and thank you for the compliments :thumbsup:

That would be cool. Great work Bob.

• Thanks 1

Also - Al and I (and CPUWIZ' idea) have come up with a request: 

I'm hard at work on Galaxian, so anyone who would like to take a crack at handling the manual for this will get a free copy of the game and an AtariAge Gift Certificate! :) 

This same offer will go for Pac-Man Collection - 40th Anniversary (and you will have the text from the original Pac-Man Collection to start with, so that should be easier!).

Anyone good at writing manuals? :D 

Thanks, guys!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, PacManPlus said:

You don't need to buy a ROM.  I always post them here (final versions) for people to use with an emulator/multi cart.

Thank you! :)

And I really appreciate that!

But I'd like to make a contribution for all the work you do for the 7800 community. Pacman collection was the reason I bought a 7800!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mimo said:

And I really appreciate that!

But I'd like to make a contribution for all the work you do for the 7800 community. Pacman collection was the reason I bought a 7800!

Despite being flashcarted up on most systems, when homebrew comes along that I really like, I buy the physical carts when I can, purely to support the devs & AA. This is expensive to be fair for us in the UK, but we combine our orders (spreads the duty and postage costs) and do it in bulk once a year as a rule.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:33 PM, mimo said:

I'll buy a rom. Price of post and import fees has killed my Atari cart buying ?

Happy for you to ride on Cleggy and my orders if you want to cut those costs into a third. We've got one in at the moment that I'm sure Al wouldn't mind adding more to...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, juansolo said:

Happy for you to ride on Cleggy and my orders if you want to cut those costs into a third. We've got one in at the moment that I'm sure Al wouldn't mind adding more to...

That's very kind of you.

I'll keep it in mind for when I have some spare cash 

• Like 1