PacManPlus

UniWarS being ported to the 7800

7 hours ago, PacManPlus said:

icon_bumpit.gif

So nobody wants a free cart and an AA GC for taking on the manual? 

I would 100% do it but I'm already neglecting many projects I should be doing as it is. 🙂

- James

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I would 100% do it but I'm already neglecting many projects I should be doing as it is. 🙂

- James

Ditto.  That and I have utterly appalling graphic design skills.  I'm lucky that I can even write with a pen, let alone make anything that looks visually-appealing.

On 3/4/2021 at 4:00 PM, PacManPlus said:

You don't need to buy a ROM.  I always post them here (final versions) for people to use with an emulator/multi cart.

Thank you! :)

Bob, 

Is there a way we can support your efforts if we're selectively buying carts due to lack of space? :)

Thanks for all you do!

• Like 2

Thank you so much! :)

I can't think of anything, and I truly appreciate the sentiment.  I'm happy you guys like what I do. :)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, PacManPlus said:

Thank you so much! :)

I can't think of anything, and I truly appreciate the sentiment.  I'm happy you guys like what I do. :)

We love what you do! How 'bout just a PayPal "tip jar" or something? :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I ended up doing it myself...  Nathan Strum is doing the artwork as we speak! :D

• Like 5

On 3/25/2021 at 11:19 AM, PacManPlus said:

icon_bumpit.gif

So nobody wants a free cart and an AA GC for taking on the manual? 

i am no good artist 😭

I’m not a great artist either but my daughters very good and I’m an okay writer when I have to be. Lol

It seemed like a good way for some of us non programmers to get involved and help out regardless of a free game.  If I was part of the community back then I would’ve jumped all over it and was sort of surprised I didn’t see a lot of responses. 

Thank you so much for the nomination!  I honestly figured that with all of the excellent games coming out on the 7800 this year, these would be forgotten about!

Look for  UniWarS to be in the AtariAge store soon, along with Galaxian and Pac-Man Collection 40th Anniversary!

The very Talented @Nathan Strum has done the artwork for all three, and they look amazing!

image.png.38e7d196805d21ce23a2fe492a36efc5.png

Really, I'm happy just to have been nominated.  My 7800 'glory days' are behind me, and the 7800 scene is exploding with so many top-notch coders that there is no starving for good games out there.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, PacManPlus said:

Thank you so much for the nomination!  I honestly figured that with all of the excellent games coming out on the 7800 this year, these would be forgotten about!

Look for  UniWarS to be in the AtariAge store soon, along with Galaxian and Pac-Man Collection 40th Anniversary!

The very Talented @Nathan Strum has done the artwork for all three, and they look amazing!

image.png.38e7d196805d21ce23a2fe492a36efc5.png

Really, I'm happy just to have been nominated.  My 7800 'glory days' are behind me, and the 7800 scene is exploding with so many top-notch coders that there is no starving for good games out there.

Definitely not behind you. Great work!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2022 at 7:33 PM, PacManPlus said:

My 7800 'glory days' are behind me

Hey you, here it is absolutely not allowed to speak ill of the PacManPlus master! Do you understand me?Immagine

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I just learned about this project. 

I would have been happy to have helped with the manual -- but it appears that I am three months too late for that. 

Is there anything that I can do to be of service?

Or is it just wait for the eventual release.

(Long-time collector who is really starting to get into the 7800 as much as I am the Intellivision.).

• Like 1

Thank you but the artwork / manuals / boxes / labels are just about done for all three games.  Thanks to the VERY talented (and busy) Nathan Strum for taking on all three of them.

• Like 9