Jump to content
Rev

The Intellivision Virtual Expo 2020 TRADING POST

Recommended Posts

Anyone got an ECS for sale in good shape with box and manual? If yes, please PM me. Would like to have one so I can test new games under development... thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

Anyone got an ECS for sale in good shape with box and manual? If yes, please PM me. Would like to have one so I can test new games under development... thanks!

 

I have one, like new. Box has tear on one lid. Other than that, pretty good condition.

 

100_9664.thumb.JPG.288acc3775e4a65479c8fd119a1bb811.JPG

 

100_9665.thumb.JPG.e95ee99983c0e33f337693ac2c1e0c0e.JPG

 

100_9666.thumb.JPG.3bf2583663c7d6706b36c2fd34ae9a13.JPG

 

100_9667.thumb.JPG.49fed753c319157a5741b0f72c69b752.JPG

 

100_9668.thumb.JPG.4b1914ee4a63d607dc1a61a28fafdb78.JPG

 

100_9669.thumb.JPG.5d7736d0ac7c0e202a5c555aa18685d7.JPG

 

100_9670.thumb.JPG.0c032849bcd0b82335921aab620a5f60.JPG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like having an Intellivision trading post here to sell,buy or trade  mainly intellivision based stuffed. It's easier to see and find items I would be looking for.

Is it possible to keep this one here or create another just with that premise in mind?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I like having an Intellivision trading post here to sell,buy or trade  mainly intellivision based stuffed. It's easier to see and find items I would be looking for.

Is it possible to keep this one here or create another just with that premise in mind?

Fully agree with Wolfy and looking for a system changer CIB...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Humblejack said:

 

I have one, like new. Box has tear on one lid. Other than that, pretty good condition.

 

100_9664.thumb.JPG.288acc3775e4a65479c8fd119a1bb811.JPG

 

100_9665.thumb.JPG.e95ee99983c0e33f337693ac2c1e0c0e.JPG

 

100_9666.thumb.JPG.3bf2583663c7d6706b36c2fd34ae9a13.JPG

 

100_9667.thumb.JPG.49fed753c319157a5741b0f72c69b752.JPG

 

100_9668.thumb.JPG.4b1914ee4a63d607dc1a61a28fafdb78.JPG

 

100_9669.thumb.JPG.5d7736d0ac7c0e202a5c555aa18685d7.JPG

 

100_9670.thumb.JPG.0c032849bcd0b82335921aab620a5f60.JPG

 

 

 

SOLD!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, Rev said:

 

Ill pm you.  Thanks!

Hit me with that PM when you have the chance. 

(Also need to add a pair of Fubar overlays ($5) as a registered owner. Michael Hayes messaged you on that).

 

Thanks

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...