IGNORED

Boxed Atari 5200 + 5 boxed games ??

NeonSpaceBeagle

Very long time lurker posting for the first time..

I figure this is the best place to put this up.  I have had zero luck on Craigslist.  I've sold a big part of my collection in bits and pieces over the years and I've always gotten many replies of interest per sale, but I can't seem to unload the 5200. 

I have a boxed atari 5200 with 5 games.  4 in their original boxes, and Defender loose.  The system comes with all the original manuals and parts.  Includes two controllers.  They worked when I first bought the system used from someone in around 2006 or so.  The last time I set everything up I don't think the controllers were working right though.   The system is in great condition and still has the pink film over the metallic part.

I put it up for 40 bux for everything on CL and got no bites.  I don't really want to do ebay or facebook.  Any suggestions?

I'm in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NeonSpaceBeagle said:

I figure this is the best place to put this up.  I have had zero luck on Craigslist.  I've sold a big part of my collection in bits and pieces over the years and I've always gotten many replies of interest per sale, but I can't seem to unload the 5200. 

I have a boxed atari 5200 with 5 games.  4 in their original boxes, and Defender loose.  The system comes with all the original manuals and parts.  Includes two controllers.  They worked when I first bought the system used from someone in around 2006 or so.  The last time I set everything up I don't think the controllers were working right though.   The system is in great condition and still has the pink film over the metallic part.

I put it up for 40 bux for everything on CL and got no bites.  I don't really want to do ebay or facebook.  Any suggestions?

$40 for that lot, even AS IS would be a great deal for anyone. Welcome to AtariAge. Hope you find enough interest to stick around :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NeonSpaceBeagle said:

You came to the right place. I see that someone already provided a PM. You won't have problem selling that lot for $40.00.?