IGNORED

new COLECOVISION homebrew game announcement - November 27, 2020

timdu

On 11/25/2020 at 9:35 PM, Zinister said:

I'm totally looking forward to purchasing this.  :)

Do I win a cookie for guessing correctly?  lol

Since you guessed the correct game, you will receive a special gift along with your purchase.

Be sure to send me a note with your real name so I can match it up to your handle here on AA.

Thanks again for your support.

The web site order form will be live in about an hour. I will make a post on this thread as soon as it is ready. Just finishing up.

Stay tuned,

Tim D.

OK! I am happy to announce that MEAN SANTA for the COLECOVISION is now available for sale.

The price is $29 plus shipping.  

$6 for the USA, 

$15 for anywhere else in the world.

Includes game cartridge with color label, printed 8-page color manual, and a black plastic storage case with a color printed insert.

Please visit my web site to order:

http://www.2600connection.com/features/meancv/meancv.html

thank you for your support & please let me know if you have any questions!

Tim D.

bmc.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm not looking to spark any kind of controversy here, but if you're going to include a box for this release, shouldn't there be some text somewhere on the front of the box that says "FOR USE WITH COLECOVISION AND ADAM", or something of the sort? Same goes for the cartridge label. Unless the box is meant to be used for multiple platforms?

8 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

I'm not looking to spark any kind of controversy here, but if you're going to include a box for this release, shouldn't there be some text somewhere on the front of the box that says "FOR USE WITH COLECOVISION AND ADAM", or something of the sort? Same goes for the cartridge label. Unless the box is meant to be used for multiple platforms?

I should have included a picture of the top of the game cartridge label. It says "COLECOVISION   MEAN SANTA" on it.

It is not on the front because I wanted to spotlight the artwork by Dan Skelton.

And on the box...  again, it is not on the front but it is on the side spine. It says "  MEAN SANTA      COLECOVISION  " on it.

Again, my idea here in the design is that I wanted to spotlight the artwork by Dan Skelton without anything else on it.

See picture.

Also on the back of the box it does state "  MEAN SANTA     a game for your COLECOVISION  " on it.

Sorry for any confusion there.

thanks,

Tim

IMG_0465.jpg

Edited by timdu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, timdu said:

I should have included a picture of the top of the game cartridge label. It says "COLECOVISION   MEAN SANTA" on it.

It is not on the front because I wanted to spotlight the artwork by Dan Skelton.

And on the box...  again, it is not on the front but it is on the side spine. It says "  MEAN SANTA      COLECOVISION  " on it.

Again, my idea here in the design is that I wanted to spotlight the artwork by Dan Skelton without anything else on it.

See picture.

Also on the back of the box it does state "  MEAN SANTA     a game for your COLECOVISION  " on it.

thanks,

Tim

Ah, I see. Okie dokie.  :)

6 hours ago, timdu said:

See picture.

thanks,

Tim

IMG_0465.jpg

Is it sold out? The international link isn’t working for me ?

38 minutes ago, zaphro72 said:

Is it sold out? The international link isn’t working for me ?

I heard from Zaphro72 and he said he got the link to work. May have been a problem on the paypal end.

I have the materials to make 100 cartridges and manuals and boxes.  It is not sold out. I will make a post here when it is coming close to being sold out.

There are plenty available as of right now. I do not want anyone to panic. 

thanks,

Tim D. 

• Like 1