IGNORED

Intellivision SALE - The OSCAR fund drive

Rev

Not sure if many of you know, but Óscar also programs games for the ATARI 2600!

He programmed SPACE RAID and I worked out an agreement with him earlier in the year to sell 50 of these games. 20 remain.

These 20 remaining cartridges and manuals of SPACE RAID for the ATARI 2600 are being sold along with a professionally-printed box for $50 plus shipping.

Óscar and his family will be receiving 100% of the proceeds and profits.

If all 20 sell, Óscar and Rosa Nely and their family will receive $1000.

Please help if you can.

If you cannot help out in this cause, please pray for them and keep them in your thoughts!

If you would like to order, please visit the web page I have set up for this:

http://www.2600connection.com/features/spaceraid/spaceraid.html

thank you,

Tim

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, timdu said:

He programmed SPACE RAID and I worked out an agreement with him earlier in the year to sell 50 of these games. 20 remain.

These 20 remaining cartridges and manuals of SPACE RAID for the ATARI 2600 are being sold along with a professionally-printed box for $50 plus shipping.

Please help if you can.

If you cannot help out in this cause, please pray for them and keep them in your thoughts!

thank you,

Tim

Truly amazing Tim! 

Well done!!!

• Like 1

Direct donation made. God bless you nanochess and I wish nothing but the best for you and and your wife and a speedy recovery for her!!! ?? 

Would’ve loved one of those Battlestar Galactica carts Rev... too late and a dollar short as always. LOL   Happy to help out though regardless. 

• Thanks 1

Aye aye chaps,

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd like to offer up some TV POWWW goodies in support of Oscar.  I will manufacture and sell three Intellivision voice triggers, as demonstrated in my Virtual Expo talk.  All proceeds will go to Oscar.

ZO20c6O4JsfIAMd26-AWLtUydApRY72Y2P0pa9j0yBa87kOMs_LFNEnj6jgz_t62KbM4StO4wM9J1krTTSOFi0GhHyXkP9x2p8nqkvr3-tX5uriMKtdzK3z5lj90CdlY74XxSVma

PM me if you are interested, three highest offers by close of play Sunday win!

Substantial offers might tempt me into making limited edition TV POWWW cartridges to go with the interface, possibly with hand made boxes like the one I put together for IMDI if you go really nuts:

post-46336-0-24031100-1532808303_thumb.png

(if this happens I think I will technically have "made a game").

Anyway, your chance to own something quite unusual in support of a good cause :thumbsup:

Cheers

decle

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, decle said:

Aye aye chaps,

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd like to offer up some TV POWWW goodies in support of Oscar.  I will manufacture and sell three Intellivision voice triggers, as demonstrated in my Virtual Expo talk.  All proceeds will go to Oscar.

ZO20c6O4JsfIAMd26-AWLtUydApRY72Y2P0pa9j0yBa87kOMs_LFNEnj6jgz_t62KbM4StO4wM9J1krTTSOFi0GhHyXkP9x2p8nqkvr3-tX5uriMKtdzK3z5lj90CdlY74XxSVma

Substantial offers might tempt me into making limited edition TV POWWW cartridges to go with the interface, possibly with hand made boxes like the one I put together for IMDI if you go really nuts:

Anyway, your chance to own something quite unusual in support of a good cause :thumbsup:

Cheers

decle

Ill take one!

After this make a run!

23 minutes ago, TimsterAA said:

Direct donation made. God bless you nanochess and I wish nothing but the best for you and and your wife and a speedy recovery for her!!! ?? 

Would’ve loved one of those Battlestar Galactica carts Rev... too late and a dollar short as always. LOL   Happy to help out though regardless. 

PM me.

17 minutes ago, decle said:

Aye aye chaps,

Cheers

decle

PM’d you an offer (2 offers actually) Decle.  

thanks for stepping up to help the cause. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, decle said:

Aye aye chaps,

Cheers

decle

Well it seems that this definitely would be something I'd want, especially since I keep asking you to make a game. ? PM will

be incoming. 

8 hours ago, decle said:

Aye aye chaps,

Cheers

decle

Please I would love one and I will toss in extra cash for Oscar!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Rev, thank you for starting this thread (and movement).

Intellivision Collector (www.IntellivisionCollector.com) has placed a bunch of new items for sale, and has also slashed prices other items. I have also created a page on my site dedicated to "The Oscar Fund". The link is in the homepage (or directly linked here).

ALL items sold that are in "The Oscar Fund" category will have 100% of their proceeds (minus shipping costs) donated to Oscar and his family.

New Items may be listed at any point, so check often.

If you need the items, or you don't, I encourage you to support the cause.

As @Rev previously stated, Oscar has not approached me either to help him out. I took it upon myself as well to do this. Let's raise enough through multiple platforms and donations to help buy her a wheelchair or something so she can be comfortable during her illness.

Luc Boudreau

IntellivisionCollector.com

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Last chance to get your offers in to acquire one of three TV POWWW voice triggers.  Remember, all proceeds go to Oscar.

A losing offer costs you nothing, so PM me here on AtariAge with your pledge by midnight tonight.

You have to be in it to win it!

If it makes a difference, I've received an offer that I think is "nuts".  So preparations have started...

powww.thumb.png.d1ff2e54a8946e3934244dd4890e313a.png

• Like 7

7 hours ago, decle said:

Last chance to get your offers in to acquire one of three TV POWWW voice triggers.  Remember, all proceeds go to Oscar.

A losing offer costs you nothing, so PM me here on AtariAge with your pledge by midnight tonight.

You have to be in it to win it!

If it makes a difference, I've received an offer that I think is "nuts".  So preparations have started...

powww.thumb.png.d1ff2e54a8946e3934244dd4890e313a.png

THATS the box you need to make for these if you do an actual run for the general Intellivision population! 

Although I will place a bid for one of the three from your auction due to the uniqueness of the actual item.

Very cool!??

On 11/26/2020 at 8:36 AM, timdu said:

Please help if you can.

thank you,

Tim

Wonderful. I'm glad I can help!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rev said:

A few more. S+H additional based on address. Proceeds to Oscar in his time of need. Thanks everyone that has helped thus far. ?

Showcase 3. 50.00

Shark Shark 2. 50.00

Deep Zone. 50.00

Waffle Project. 50.00

85DC7574-7181-43B6-884D-7FAE75172441.jpeg

I’ll buy deep zone & inty basic 3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1