IGNORED

Intellivision SALE - The OSCAR fund drive

Rev

I've been at loss of words. My mind is in grief and numb. It's a long and painful process, sometimes still cannot believe she departed.

I want to give thanks to everyone for their help. All of your contributions went directly to pay oxygen tanks, wheelchair, refills, and later the funeral, cremation, and a niche for my wife's urn. Just discovered I'm back to square zero in funds, I only made it through this thanks to the help of everyone. I'm in great debt of gratitude, and I'm so humbled of having so many friends.

Even though we are separated by enormous distances, thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart because your words also have helped me to be centered.

God bless everyone.

I want to share this picture of my wife and myself, back in 2015. It contains all the happiness I want to remember always.

DSCN3034.JPG

Edited by nanochess
  • Like 24

We got your back buddy!

Nothing will be able to help you with the grieving process but time. I promise you that it will get easier as time passes. 

My heart continues to go out to you and your family (and Rosa’s family). 

be well my friend. 

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 2