IGNORED

Some Cart Files....

AHA

hello ppl, i made these cart files up from multi load disk games - i have an ultimate cart so cant ordinarily run floppy images, but i sofar they seem to work ok, i havent been able to test jumpman as my select key has gone down... and beta larae needs start pushed to skip intro and load, it will play the music and scroller but dosent exit correctly so you can watch it but then it wont load the game, apart from that i played em all for a good few levels and they all behaved. hope these are of use to fellow cart users who maybe havent got s-drive or sio2sd or even a real floppy!

the games: the eidolon, apshai trilogy, beta lyrae, sperlunker, spare change, run for it, english nadral, jumpman, drol, and drelbs for fun!

enjoy & test - let me know of any problems....

Carts.zip

Edited by AHA
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks!

I checked my collection and some files you converted in CAR format are already available in XEX format.

The following games you converted are not available in XEX format therefore your CAR versions are useful for people without ATR enabled multicarts or SIO devices:

Asylum, Drol, The Eidolon, Jumpman, Run for it, Spare Change, Spelunker, Temple of Apshai, Transylvania

In exchange, I attach other games ATR (and multidisk) only:

Conan, Fight Night, Gauntlet, Hawquest, Scott Adams Adventures, Summer Games.

CAR.zip

thanks for the files... heres a few more games that are made from disc versions.... (not out as xex - i dont think so anyway;)

the games are:

Super Bunny, Schreckenstein, Orbit, Lode Runner II, Caverns Of Callisto, Bellum, Beach Head 1 & 2 and Beach Landing...

carts.rar

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHA said:

thanks for the files... heres a few more games that are made from disc versions.... (not out as xex - i dont think so anyway;)

the games are:

Super Bunny, Schreckenstein, Orbit, Lode Runner II, Caverns Of Callisto, Bellum, Beach Head 1 & 2 and Beach Landing...

carts.rar 344.74 kB · 3 downloads

Before doing conversions, you should check Homesoft website, it has XEX versions (and BTW, it has the best versions of them, without crack intros, depacking times, graphic glitches at start).

Only Lode Runner II, Caverns of Calisto, Beach Head II and Beach Landing aren't available in XEX format.

When you convert ATRs to CARs, don't start from "k" ATRs.

It's not beautiful and that means that files already exists in XEX format.

im just trying to help ppl with ultimate cart (or similar).

some of them are made from xex files that wont run on my ultimate but when turned into .car files they work...

i dont have the skills to modify the xex files code and make it run (wouldnt know where to start)

an example is the excellent last squadron. its is a xex file (homesoft) but it wouldnt run

i converted into a .car and it works fine now...

if you got ultimate cart and want a working copy to play, here it is....

i hope im not treading on anyone toes doing this... thats certainly not my intention.

Last Squadron.car

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mclaneinc said:

No, its a nice gesture, I think the only thought was why at first and then just if its another person work to get it to work off car then give them credit (if you can find out who did it)..

As long as they work its helping someone..

thanks... was getting paranoid!!

• 1 month later...