IGNORED

Can I get unblocked?

zezba9000

20 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Too busy with work.

I've been sick dude and had extra time to benge on things.

IDK why you feel its your need to judge how I delegate my time or determine whats going on in my life?

Your projections of me seem a little self-righteous and unfair at this point.

I've done nothing to warrant this level of behavior from a mod and frankly its kind of unexpectable to constantly be ridiculed here for simply expressing a view regardless if I lacked context or not.

I'm happy sacrificing my ego to get along. I'm hopping for a little understanding and less middle-school level bully projection of my character.

Edited by zezba9000

5 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

I've been sick dude and had extra time to benge on things.

IDK why you feel its your need to judge my use of time & how I delegate myself or determine whats going on in my life?

Your projections of me seem a little self-righteous and unfair at this point.

I've done nothing to warrant this level of behavior from a mod and frankly its kind of unexpectable to constantly be ridiculed here for simply expressing a view regardless if I lacked context or not.

I'm happy sacrificing my ego to get along. I'm hopping for a little understanding and less middle-school level bully projection of my character.

Just curious: do these sorts of things happen to you on a regular basis?

• Like 2

Just now, x=usr(1536) said:

Just curious: do these sorts of things happen to you on a regular basis?

You can straw-man me if you want but in here the answer is no. I've been perfectly civil in these forums until we had our misunderstanding.

I'm sure I missed something in the forum we had our disagreement over and I'm sorry for that. I don't take kindly to be attacked for a simple suggestion though and maybe I didn't grasp the context you were coming from correctly.

Regardless of fault I would like to make peace. I think the minor issue we had is just that... a minor issue and I have no animosity towered you. There was clearly a misunderstanding and I'd like to move past it.

1 minute ago, zezba9000 said:

You can straw-man me if you want but in here the answer is no. I've been perfectly civil in these forums until we had our misunderstanding.

I'm sure I missed something in the forum we had our disagreement over and I'm sorry for that. I don't take kindly to be attacked for a simple suggestion though and maybe I didn't grasp the context you were coming from correctly.

Regardless of fault I would like to make peace. I think the minor issue we had is just that... a minor issue and I have no animosity towered you. There was clearly a misunderstanding and I'd like to move past it.

Pretty forward posting in this thread for a guy that says they are looking to make right on their wrongs. I'm wondering how long it will be until you get banned from this thread too. Would be rather ironic, and funny as hell.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

I've been perfectly civil in these forums until we had our misunderstanding.

You were too lazy to read a thread, then snapped at people who called you out for it.

Sick you say?  I was moderating AA out of my hospital bed, so cry me a river.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Pretty forward posting in this thread for a guy that says they are looking to make right on their wrongs. I'm wondering how long it will be until you get banned from this thread too. Would be rather ironic, and funny as hell.

23 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

You were too lazy to read a thread, then snapped at people who called you out for it.

Sick you say?  I was moderating AA out of my hospital bed, so cry me a river.

I'm confused... is something wrong with me trying to correct my error?

Where are these odd moral superiority complexes coming from? You have never been in error? Moderating from a hospital bed makes you better than me I guess is your point? I'm sorry you're hurt I would never wish that on anyone but Oppression Olympics seems like an odd form of reasoning.

Yes I was lazy & assumed a 90 page forum I hadn't been keeping much track of didn't offer the solution I was hopping for. My bad I guess.

This however is getting a little ridiculous for something so minor. If we can't all be adults here whatever I guess. I'll just follow the thread signed-out if its that emotionally compromising.

I'm a bit disappointed in humanity right now... sniffle sniffle :(...

Edited by zezba9000

1 hour ago, zezba9000 said:

52 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

I'm confused... is something wrong with me trying to correct my error?

Where are these odd moral superiority complexes coming from? You have never been in error? Moderating from a hospital bed makes you better than me I guess is your point? I'm sorry you're hurt I would never wish that on anyone but Oppression Olympics seems like an odd form of reasoning.

Yes I was lazy & assumed a 90 page forum I hadn't been keeping much track of didn't offer the solution I was hopping for. My bad I guess.

This however is getting a little ridiculous for something so minor. If we can't all be adults here whatever I guess. I'll just follow the thread signed-out if its that emotionally compromising.

I'm a bit disappointed in humanity right now... sniffle sniffle :(...

3 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

Tribalism is a fascinating topic I must say...

Remember when I said that you weren't helping your case?  These quotes (and this thread) are examples of that.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Remember when I said that you weren't helping your case?  These quotes (and this thread) are examples of that.

So only the arbiters of moral authority here get to collectively ridicule someone but can't be called out on it?

Does that seem right to you?

Edited by zezba9000
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

Tribalism is a fascinating topic I must say...

4 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

So only the arbiters of moral authority here get to collectively ridicule someone but can't be called out on it?

Does that seem right to you?

Guess what? My account is on mod preview for the whole board because I made some people upset here with my political opinions. It's not the end of the world. Maybe stop being an annoying reply guy and just calm down. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Omega-TI said:

Know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away...

If we all had the same cards here that analogy might make sense.

I have zero cards here asking those with all the cards if I can get back in the game.

The game is rigged if you can't even pull up your own history to explain yourself or PM someone to privately have a civil explanation and come to a resolution.

English is a messy language and people tend to be unaware of the biases that come along with it hinged largely on association fallacies, character projections and false group identity associations. I would say its related to the difference between how & what to think. Interestingly the same part of your brain that associates bad taste, rot etc with negativity is repurposed as a mental tool in cultural differences and tribalistic tendencies for right vs wrong / bad vs good. Its important to remember we're all human and not without flaws and baggage. If only apathy exists here then to your point 'walking away' is the inevitable outcome. However I'm hoping on the better side of humanity to play a role here.

Edited by zezba9000

I know how to get around it all but I prefer going through the right channels if possible and didn't expect to have this issue.

If I need to give feedback on the FlashCart I will create a new thread or a new account if its critical & there is no new support thread.

I'm expecting everything to be fine but it is nice to share if the need arises.

I'll probably leave my Atari 7800 out while the beta firmware is going on. Excited to try it out with my goto games: Mario Bros., Pacman & Frogger of course.

17 minutes ago, zezba9000 said:

I know how to get around it all but I prefer going through the right channels if possible and didn't expect to have this issue.

If I need to give feedback on the FlashCart I will create a new thread or a new account if its critical

? If you are having issues with the way you've been treated thus far go ahead, create a new account, you will LOVE what happens next.......? and so will we come to think of it......

• Haha 2