IGNORED

factory sealed versions...

unoclay

So, i have 3 unopened (so far as i know) factory sealed versions of lynx carts.  I acquired them about a decade ago in a large lot of games.   I opened most of them (all of which were sealed at the time).  Except for these 3.  I do not have any way of verifying the original seals or vendor, but i have no reason to suspect they arent original factory seals, either.  

Looking on ebay, leads me to believe 2 arent really worth much, sealed:   Xybots and Cyberball.  

One of them, sealed, seems worth a bit more:  Joust.  

The boxes have light depressions in the front cover---not folds, but light curvature (inwards).  Joust sort of has the "curve" on both sides.  But otherwise "mint".  

I guess im trying to figure out, is there anyone interested in acquiring these from me, in trade for complete "opened" copies? 

Before i crack the seal on them, i know some people are fanatics for sealed/box preservation----but for me, i actually just like playing my games.  

Not sure if i'd want to part with them, but maybe if someone made the offer, who knows.   

I only post this because i'm a retro fanatic who respects the "mint preservation" aspect, but in no way practices it myself.  Eventually, if these stay with me, im gonna open and play em, and the old hang tag and plastic wraps are going in the garbage.  ;']