IGNORED

Eprom simulator and the Tutor

3 hours ago, Mobsie said:

This is the second one i use. memSim 2 from Momik. Is more expensive but he works with all i tested, Tutor, Vtech Creativision, Colecovision etc.

5E9EF4BF-5E4F-4524-AAEE-2981647DBAA3.jpeg

I've checked the site where they sell the memsim 2.

I really like to get one. But its unclear from the site, if it comes with the required adapter for the eprom. Can you share some pictures with details on the adapter? Also did you receive it including the adapter or did you have to buy it somewhere extra?

7 minutes ago, dhe said:

What board are you using to plug in to Tomy?

Looks like the Pyuuta cartridge board that's plugged into the Pyuuta cartridge adapter.

We can theoretically use the Pyuuta boards and cartridge expanders with the US Tutor, but from what I'm seeing, the 50 pin pinout is very different betweeen the two models.  We'd have to finishing doing a pinout of the systems (preferably with someone who had both kinds) and make an adapter to plug the Japanese boards into a Tutor.

Hi,

you got the simulator with one adapter for 32 or 28 eprom socket. Also one usb cable.

The cable with the green you can connect to reset. Then after upload the machine reset, i don’t use.

The win software ( and if needed the usb driver) you must download from the website. I also find tools for linux and want test on mac. 

12C14A05-5378-4796-8318-BA06C9A5FD3E.jpeg

8DBC05EC-8BA5-4745-8201-F21591BA5C43.jpeg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dhe said:

What board are you using to plug in to Tomy?

Hi, i use the rom/ram card from tanam1972. If you want use full ram/rom range then you need use with the game adapter. But i use in the normal cards port because the ram/rom i can use there is at the moment enough for me.

Edited by Mobsie