• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great guy indeed!

He sold me an Evercade VS. console and games,  allowing me to get a Founder's Edition!   Namely,  I wanted the black one (to match my heart) and he wanted the white one (to match his Evercade handheld)...So this way we're both happy!

He mailed it out as soon as he got payment and shipped it perfectly in a well packed box etc.

I highly recommend him...Trustworthy and an all round good egg!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

@jgkspsx Is a fantastic, trustworthy trader. I traded a copy of Stern Pinball Arcade (Switch) and Rastan (Sega Master System) for a copy of Last Alert for Turbofrafx-16 , and the trade went off without a hitch. jgkspsx‘s a caring, thoughtful and enthusiastic person; the world needs more people like them.

Thank you again, and I look forward to doing another trade with you in the future!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

He's an awesome buyer! I sold him a very rare N-Gage game, and he communicated perfectly, paid quickly and correctly, confirmed safe delivery, and even sent me a confirmation picture of the game up and running on his system. I couldn't ask for a better buyer and very much hope to sell to him again!