IGNORED

LTO FLASH MULTI-CART for CANADIANS

Steve Jones

Canadian game ideas ...

I actually had brainstormed a few ideas about three years ago.  One of them had you manipulating pipes and valves to turn off Niagara Falls.  Another one involved collecting boxes of Kraft Macaroni.  I should try to dig up my notes now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RetroAl said:

Logrolling?  Something to do with Poutine? Speed Racing to Tim's?  and don't forget curling eh!

Log rolling was the bonus stage in the arcade game Timber, so somebody could start by porting that.

There has to be a game involving doughnuts as well, so maybe a port of A.P.B. would be the next best thing to a speed race to Tim Horton's.

1 minute ago, Zendocon said:

Log rolling was the bonus stage in the arcade game Timber, so somebody could start by porting that.

There has to be a game involving doughnuts as well, so maybe a port of A.P.B. would be the next best thing to a speed race to Tim Horton's.

Haha, I think log rolling was also in World Games.

Mine (as a Toronto boy) would be 

1) Auto Parking - Driving to an event and trying to find parking within reasonable distance.

2) Shuttle Bus - Trying to take a subway to a destination with the least amount of disembarkations due train turning around or being suspended and having to take a shuttle bus.

3) Squeegee Kid - Like Dracula.  You need to catch a car and successfully secure change after washing their windows.  Annoyances are cops, TTC streetcars and keeping your squeegee wet using street puddles.  You have until rush hour is over to get the most change.

4) Vape Escape - A party board game based on Toronto streets.  Try to avoid landing on the squares occupied by vape and pot shops.

5) Yonge Street Tales - like Antarctic Tales, you progress along Yonge Street trying to avoid the random encounters with various people (the religious pamphlet guys, the urine smelling swearing guy, the human statue guy and the guy playing drums on a plastic bucket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For any Canadians sitting on the fence and unsure if they should order one: I bought one from Steve last month and it arrived two weeks after I ordered.  I use it a lot (in fact I'll be playing some Intellivision tonight) and I highly recommend getting one.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ls650 said:

For any Canadians sitting on the fence and unsure if they should order one: I bought one from Steve last month and it arrived two weeks after I ordered.  I use it a lot (in fact I'll be playing some Intellivision tonight) and I highly recommend getting one.

I feel special.  Steve hand delivered mine last month. Ok to be honest i did not want to wait for Canada post so we met up at a truck stop on the highway.  Thanks Steve

3 hours ago, rietveld said:

I feel special.  Steve hand delivered mine last month. Ok to be honest i did not want to wait for Canada post so we met up at a truck stop on the highway.  Thanks Steve

I also hand delivered one to another guy near you after Canada Post returned it to me when they couldn't figure out which door was his,

even though the instructions said "Leave on doorstep". There were 2 doors, literally right beside each other, but I guess that was too much thinking.

• Haha 1