IGNORED

Banned member list

roadrunner

50 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

I remember mightymage from the arcade high score club got banned years ago 
for cheating, had a crazy high score for Mr Do's Castle

Didn't realize he got banned. I ran the arcade/mame HSC when he put up a crazy score on Reactor and claimed it was his second attempt ever playing the game. It was like 92K. Nobody puts up a score like that not knowing anything about the game. Especially Reactor.

45 minutes ago, VectorGamer said:

Didn't realize he got banned. I ran the arcade/mame HSC when he put up a crazy score on Reactor and claimed it was his second attempt ever playing the game. It was like 92K. Nobody puts up a score like that not knowing anything about the game. Especially Reactor.

Because he is not, he may have been banned from a topic.

https://atariage.com/forums/profile/6239-mightymage/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjE2MjQ4MCwiaWRfMiI6MjAwNDYxM30=

• Like 1

A list of banned users seems pointless.

A memorial list of former users who has left us might however be useful for some people. I haven't checked if the accounts of former contributors like e.g. Curt Vendel have been marked as no longer active etc, or how to do that in a tasteful way.

• Like 6

On 12/1/2020 at 4:14 AM, carlsson said:

A list of banned users seems pointless.

A memorial list of former users who has left us might however be useful for some people. I haven't checked if the accounts of former contributors like e.g. Curt Vendel have been marked as no longer active etc, or how to do that in a tasteful way.

Not to high jack but another forum I am in does memorialized members. It is quite popular and leads to some interesting stories. Perhaps they should do that here also.

• Like 1

Got a request regarding my PoP thread 

It seems @emkay got banned from the thread, I guess some members understandably got irked by his sometimes douchey attitude, myself included ? but I prefer to let people speak their mind and skip useless comments. So as the thread starter, I'm asking if he can be unbanned as he also makes useful contributions.

Thanks

(Just a suggestion: perhaps have an intermediate state before thread ban? which would limit the post count to 1 per 24/48 or more hours for abusive behavior)

Edited by rensoup
  • Like 2