IGNORED

CollectorVision Experience Club 2021

retroillucid

I'm in. Glad you guys got to 200! ?

Can't say I'm thrilled about the SNES game since I already have that CIB. I don't need 2 copies.. However, I don't have the NES version of Sydney Hunter, but I'd very much like to have a copy. Maybe that could be subbed in instead? ;) ??

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are you experienced? 

We now have over 200 members for this year and we're giving not only 1, but 2x CIB Secret games exclusively available for members only!

Not mentioning all the sweet things you get with your subscription! (Our CV and INtv Roms vault, a FREE SNES CIB game etc.)

Join the CollectorVision Experience Club now!
''Your vision is our vision!''
https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-experience-club-membership-2021/

• Like 6

15 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

The Intellivision Roms put it over the top!  (for me)

The LTO Flash for Intellivision is available again and I think they have sold over 600 units.  So, hopefully some of these users got on board here as well!

FYI, I'm not sure it's all of the inty roms. I think a couple have legal restrictions, like Astro Invader and Moonsweeper weren't (supposed to be) included last time, so not sure they will be there this time either.

Hmmm.  Bummer, I really only wanted Astro Invader.  :(  I have the Purple Box version...  Wish roms were included with carts....

I already paid for space raid and couple others?  BC and Sydney Hunter.  Maybe some others? Several places have sold roms.. without looking, I can't remember.

But Astro Invader stands out.. Mostly because I like it!

On 1/13/2021 at 8:40 PM, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

I'm in. Glad you guys got to 200! ?

Can't say I'm thrilled about the SNES game since I already have that CIB. I don't need 2 copies.. However, I don't have the NES version of Sydney Hunter, but I'd very much like to have a copy. Maybe that could be subbed in instead? ;) ??

I'm in the same boat (as in already have the SNES version) but no problems here with bonus items!   (If they did offer it on NES instead I'd be all over it!)...Either way though,  perhaps we can sell the additional copy and then buy the NES version...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

I'm in the same boat (as in already have the SNES version) but no problems here with bonus items!   (If they did offer it on NES instead I'd be all over it!)...Either way though,  perhaps we can sell the additional copy and then buy the NES version...

I'm am with you on this one. I have the SNES version so if the NES one is an option sweet, but the free additional SNES version is awesome too.

• Like 2

Is that a possibility @retroillucid  @coleco_master ? What is the plan for the folks that already have the SNES Sydney Hunter; will we be able to swap for a different game, like the NES version instead? Just curious. ?

Maybe I could give it away to one of my local buddies that still has an SNES, but I'd much rather get the NES version since I haven't picked that one up yet.. Might as well have a Sydney for every console. :)

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 2:59 AM, 1980gamer said:

The Intellivision Roms put it over the top!  (for me)

The LTO Flash for Intellivision is available again and I think they have sold over 600 units.  So, hopefully some of these users got on board here as well!

Have to admit that the INTY ROMs put it over the top for me to. I collect for this console and own an LTO Flash as well. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crisalan44 said:

Is this going to happen today? Thanks!

It all depends on one's interpretation of the word "next". I took it as being Sunday - January 31, but was hoping that I was wrong and Retroillucid meant Sunday - January 24.

Edited by NIAD