IGNORED

My collection: 124 different Atari 7800 Games

Cousin Vinnie

• From www.Atari700Forever.com

There were 57 official NTSC Atari 7800 releases, and if you the add 2 PAL-only games, the number of official releases for the Prosystem worldwide hit an unimpressive 59 during a six year run. Thanks to homebrews, hacks, prototype discoveries, and other oddities, the number of playable Atari 7800 games has grown by leaps and bounds. Funkmaster V currently owns 124 different titles (and that's after a house fire took down several rare games and boxes he hasn't replaced) and he wants to spend this cold snowy day showing you his collection from the Mothership. 
    #atari7800 #atari #retrogaming

Edited by Cousin Vinnie
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, FroggoGamer said:

I also suffered a fire but I lost my desire to collect since then. I never knew there were so many 7800 games out there. Someone should honetly write a book about just the 7800. It may be for a very niche audience but I'd buy it. 

Dude... I am so sorry. I had a High Score Cart that I haven't been able to replace and Tank Command, Super Skateboardin', and Sentinel in a box and a couple of really oddball carts I've never seen anyone even mention again. A Klax... I think it was  autographed by the guy that programmed it... anyways... It sucks. I was lucky to replace what I have with the insurance money. But if this fire happened today, I couldnt afford to replace it... these prices have went through the roof.

I'm not gonna write a book, but I do run www.Atari7800Forever.com and over time, Im uploading articles and a bunch of off the wall facts and old news pieces about the 7800. Check it out, I'm adding stuff all the time.  

9 minutes ago, Roget said:

Wow! Love seeing all those labors of love under one roof. :)

Thank you! I wish I had more. There's about 25 carts out there (that I know of) that I don't own yet. My favorites are the really really off the wall stuff.