IGNORED

Anybody wanna buy my Rock n Roll records? Aluminum CNC space Invader sets too!

Crazy Climber

Hello!

I've got a lot of extra records, we usually sell them pretty well at shows and smaller midwest tours but yeah, corona kinda put a halt to that.

I'm Selling them at well below cost meaning I actually lose money lol, I honestly just want people to hear them, I think our new album "Hillbilly speed freak" is actually pretty good if you like faster rock n roll like Motorhead, Nashville Pussy, etc.. ;) but without playing any shows we are just kind of standing still....

You get BOTH brand new shrinkwrapped records for only $6 SHIPPED!

We also have CD's $4 shipped for BOTH!

....and If you really end up liking us we have arcade style "DEATH RACE" T-shirts (only have 3XL left) for $12 shipped! Jesus Chrysler!!

Okay, enough plugging my band....

I also have a few CNC routed Aluminum Space Invader sets for sale! These sets are BIG so you will need a lot of wall space for them. These are made from the same high quality aluminum composite I use on my signs (expensive! $6 per sq ft) but I get a price break on the materials using leftovers from construction jobs I machined the parts for. They are high quality and professionally painted/weather treated just like a building you would see downtown.

The sets I have available are "Champagne Gold Metallic" color (It's a lighter gold with metallic sparkle)

Price is $50 shipped for a 26 piece CNC routed aluminum composite Space Invader set (and you also get FREE Speedbilly records with it lol)

All the colors and pictures of how they look as a whole can be seen in this topic...might be able to do some custom color sets/etc for a few extra bucks, just ask! :)

Thanks! PEDAL TO THE METAL!! :)

spdrec.jpg

spdrec2.jpg

spdrec4.jpg

spdrec5.jpg

Edited by Crazy Climber
  • Like 11

8 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

I actually saw this video a couple weeks ago on You Tube.  I had no idea you were in this band and it came up in my feed.  I must have watched it three or four times I liked it so much!  Great music and great video.  What do you play?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

I actually saw this video a couple weeks ago on You Tube.  I had no idea you were in this band and it came up in my feed.  I must have watched it three or four times I liked it so much!  Great music and great video.  What do you play?

Ha! That is freakin awesome!! Thanks man! I'm the drummer :)

10 hours ago, Shawn said:

But WTF man. We have known each other for 15 years and you never mentioned this before. Some friend you are :P

lol, yeah, was hoping we would do a Canadian tour someday and I'd surprise you ;)

• Like 3

"Dirty Mary Crazy Larry" kind of reminds me a bit of Sugar Ray's "Mean Machine" somehow....can't put my finger on it. But I dig it man. Good stuff. I posted your videos to my facebook feed to see what my friends think. I suspect they will like what they hear.

Hey, if you ever need a professional kazooist to join the group look me up.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, eightbit said:

"Dirty Mary Crazy Larry" kind of reminds me a bit of Sugar Ray's "Mean Machine" somehow....can't put my finger on it. But I dig it man. Good stuff. I posted your videos to my facebook feed to see what my friends think. I suspect they will like what they hear.

Hey, if you ever need a professional kazooist to join the group look me up.

4 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

Ooh yeah, and I play the train whistle real good!:lolblue:

I would be totally down, kazoo and a train whistle. You guys are hired :)

4 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Gimme a set of those vinyl and I won't pay a dime less than $20 shipped.

Ahhhh Cebus you crazy bastard, how I've missed you :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thanatos said:

Same as what Shawn said - I've drank with you at how many MGCs over the years and never knew you were in a band?  That music is totally in my wheelhouse!

Hope I didn't miss out on all the stuff... PM'd for it!

Thanks man! Yeah, in my defense, I'm usually to drunk to form coherent sentences at the MGC ;)

• Haha 3

Okay, as of today all albums and Invaders have shipped (although most shipped out Saturday) I want to thank everyone again for the overwhelming support for my band. We have played some pretty decent sized shows in our day but I'm pretty sure this is the most records/shirts we have ever sold in a weekend :) 

THANK YOU!!

Oh, If you like what you hear, we should have a new one coming this spring. Thanks again everyone and Don't flush your meth!!

20201209_091708.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

Okay, as of today all albums and Invaders have shipped (although most shipped out Saturday) I want to thank everyone again for the overwhelming support for my band. We have played some pretty decent sized shows in our day but I'm pretty sure this is the most records/shirts we have ever sold in a weekend :) 

THANK YOU!!

Oh, If you like what you hear, we should have a new one coming this spring. Thanks again everyone and Don't flush your meth!!

20201209_091708.jpg

That gator has too many teeth to be on meth.

• Haha 2