IGNORED

I'm looking for "GRAPHICS 7 PAINTER"

ascrnet

Hi all,

I want to know if anyone knows in which magazine this image editor "GRAPHICS 7 PAINTER, P. BUDGELL 1983" was published?

I have only found the most advanced version of this editor that was published in the analog magazine number 16 "GRAPHICS 10/7 PAINTER"

Greetings

Thanks, this is the version that was published in the analog magazine number 16 which supports 7 colors on screen.

"GRAPHICS 10/7 PAINTER"

ejemplolienzo10.png

I'm looking for the version that supports four colors. I am interested to know in which magazine it was published "GRAPHICS 7 PAINTER"

ejemplolienzo7.png

lienzo7_src.png

Greetings

Edited by ascrnet
note

10 hours ago, www.atarimania.com said:

The first version was likely just a PD program and never published as a type-in.

is an option that I have also thought about, the other option that was modified by third parties according to what I have reviewed there are important changes in the machine routine that includes this program without considering the translation from English to Spanish and a presentation screen that they added.

I am still looking for more information to find out where it came from, also now I am attaching the program in case someone discovers something else that I have not seen.

Lienzo modo 7.bas

Greetings