IGNORED

"Dragonfly" preorder

rj1307

26 minutes ago, Muddyfunster said:

This is my PSU, the supplier is UK but I'd expect folks can find local equivalents. I know there are a bunch on Amazon similar.

The Meanwell PSUs are top value and tend to use top quality parts. They're good stuff, so if you're in the UK, worth going for (I run the same PSU).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 7800 said:

Did it come with that label??

Everyone will have this label, but if you don't like it, it's easy to peel off ;) 

@hizzy, any power supply with a voltage of 9V and a current of 1.5A or higher, and 5.5 / 2.1mm plugs will be good, as long as it is of good quality and will keep parameters., 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rj1307 said:

Everyone will have this label, but if you don't like it, it's easy to peel off ;) 

@hizzy, any power supply with a voltage of 9V and a current of 1.5A or higher, and 5.5 / 2.1mm plugs will be good, as long as it is of good quality and will keep parameters., 

I like the label.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

That is also correct. What I will likely do, is order up a 2A output rated adapter for use with a Genesis, clip the wires and reverse the polarity that way and mark it as such.

I figured you'd just get rid of the voltage regulator circuit all together and just get 4.0A 5V supply.  They are a dime a dozen these days, because of LED strips and rPI's, etc!