IGNORED

"Dragonfly" preorder

rj1307

5 hours ago, eebuckeye said:

Mine should be coming soon.. should I go ahead and buy a separate PSU for it?  I saw someone had a link from Amazon earlier.

Well there isn't a way to power it from the 7800 as it is designed so you yes, you will have to get a separate PSU for it to power both it and the 7800 from. Or to at least power it and use the normal PSU to power the 7800 separately if you wish.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2021 at 11:50 AM, DrVenkman said:

My Dragonfly just arrived moments ago, hand delivered by my postal carrier.  Can’t wait to give it a try tonight.  Thanks, Rafal!

Right there with you DrVenkman, and my sentiments exactly! Received mine today, safe and soundly. 

This DragonFly is a masterpiece; worth every penny. I just loaded Bob's latest PMC 40th ROM onto my DF with Yamaha sound. TRULY a transformative experience in classic gaming!!!

Thank you @rj1307, thank you @PacManPlus, thank you @Albert, and thank you all AtariAge members and programmers for making the dream come true!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, phattyboombatty said:

...I just loaded Bob's latest PMC 40th ROM onto my DF with Yamaha sound...

And the Double Dragon, Rampage and F18-Hornet games have stopped working.  :D 

Download the files from the attachment and replace them on your SD card. This applies to everyone who has replaced them with versions from a newer package. 

Retail.zip

• Thanks 2

Aaack!!! I just found out about this AWESOME project!

Sign me up, please!!

I would like a POKEY Max, YM2151, and just the power cable for the original 7800 power connector, please. If at all possible, could you install a socket for the POKEY Max? I plan to swap it out with a genuine POKEY for some of my tests. If necessary, I can pay extra for the socket. I can also pay right away if it helps (I realize I'm pretty far down the list, so I'll politely wait my turn.)

Just now, XEGS'r said:

Dude! You rock!!

Shipping will be to the 94043 zip code, so let me know what I owe you and what account to send to via PayPal, and I'll send the total right away.

Check out the very first post in this very thread. Rafal has quite a waiting list, though he has made rapid progress. You'll get a PM to confirm your details and get more info when he gets to you.

4 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

Check out the very first post in this very thread. Rafal has quite a waiting list, though he has made rapid progress. You'll get a PM to confirm your details and get more info when he gets to you.

Agreed.  @XEGS'r - we are all waiting our turn - very patiently.  I'm sure Rafal will add you to the list, just check it for your spot number and then sit tight...we're all doing the same.