IGNORED

"Dragonfly" preorder

rj1307

Just now, SoundGammon said:

Haven't tried it yet, will later when I get the chance tonight.

Well the included SDcard is likely preloaded with everything and more you could want on it. But to answer your question the games just have to be in .A78 format and I tend to rename them to 8.3 formatted names so I can see them easier. I also make sure to edit them directly so that the A78 header information has the title since the newer FW now displays the game title from the header before you press Enter the second time to begin the game load process.

You can create as many folders as you think you need and can even have subfolders as well.

ATTENTION!

Due to the difficulties with buying Altera chips for Pokey Max (their price has quadrupled), I would like to inform you that I have a supply of Pokey Max for about 20 cartridges. When they are over, my Pokey Max offer will no longer be valid. Unfortunately, no one knows until when this will continue. :( 
Basic cartridges and Yamaha modules are not endangered. 

• Sad 2

@rj1307 Hello, please put me on the list for 1x purple cart (though any color is fine TBH) with Pokey Max and YM2151. If Pokey Max supply is running low I do have an extra Ball Blazer that I can crack if necessary.

Thank you for all your hard work! Amazing.

Has anyone else had this problem:  after just a few insertions, the microSD card will now no longer "catch" in my Dragonfly, and I can no longer use it with an SD card.  I tried multiple microSD cards, and none will stay inserted.  

-Steve

2 hours ago, fultonbot said:

Has anyone else had this problem:  after just a few insertions, the microSD card will now no longer "catch" in my Dragonfly, and I can no longer use it with an SD card.  I tried multiple microSD cards, and none will stay inserted.  

-Steve

I have not had any issues with my DragonFly.  You may want to try the Googles for tips on that issue.

15 hours ago, fultonbot said:

-Steve

Nope, and I've popped out and inserted my SDcard a bunch of times and between different SDcards as well. It is just a standard spring loaded microSD slot reader so it should click into place and then press again to click release it. Only thing I can figure is that your SD slot may be buggered up in some way?

I have never had a problem with these sockets, I have also used them on AgaCart and no one has reported any damage. I use genuine Molex sockets, with a very high number of cycles. 

https://www.tme.com/us/en-us/details/mx-503398-1892/card-connectors/molex/503398-1892/

@fultonbot, can you check if the housing does not interfere with the proper operation of the socket? If it is still wrong, please send the cartridge back to me to replace the socket. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, rj1307 said:

I have never had a problem with these sockets, I have also used them on AgaCart and no one has reported any damage. I use genuine Molex sockets, with a very high number of cycles. 

https://www.tme.com/us/en-us/details/mx-503398-1892/card-connectors/molex/503398-1892/

@fultonbot, can you check if the housing does not interfere with the proper operation of the socket? If it is still wrong, please send the cartridge back to me to replace the socket. 

Yeah, I'll take it off and try it out.  
Thanks for the offer to fix.  Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...