rj1307

"Dragonfly" preorder

I think this is just something we're going to have to accept. All electronic parts costs have gone up, it's inevitable that'll hit small makers hardest. I suppose if you want to continue I'd up the price to cover it and see if there are bites. If there are enough, do another run. As for the Pokey situation, it still takes a regular Pokey, and harvesting Ballblazer and Commando carts is still possible for people who can solder. You can usually pick up a cart for around £20 or so for Ballblazer if you're patient. In the meantime it could help with the acceptance of the Yamaha as an alternative that developers might start to embrace more.

Edited by juansolo
  • Like 2

I'd definitely pay more understanding that parts have gotten more expensive. It's worth it to me and I like the idea of supporting small makers to keep making.

• Like 5

I was wondering how many Dragonflys in total were produced and made their way into the hands of collectors?  Like 220(ish)?

Edited by SS
  • Like 1

What would current pricing be for the units now?  With a known amount, it would be easier to judge demand.  I got one earlier but if I hadn’t, a price increase would not have deterred me.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 9:11 PM, SS said:

I was wondering how many Dragonflys in total were produced and made their way into the hands of collectors?  Like 220(ish)?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rj1307 said:

12 more and we have a perfect number :)

• Like 3

There are two burgundy-colored cartridges left. 

• Like 1

I just got an ebay-7800 coming so I am in for one!

Your AGA cart was sweet btw.

Any chance of updating the firmware to support ricky and vicky ? All competing carts are doing it.

The rom can be legally got from the steam version

@rj1307

Hi there,

Hope you’re doing ok or better.

Do you have any DragonFlies left …?

Greets,

On 3/23/2022 at 4:18 PM, rj1307 said:

There are two burgundy-colored cartridges left. 

I would like to stand in queue for one Dragonfly SD cartridge. Any color. POKEYMax included if possible but not mandatory - if you get available cart only with no add-ons.

Unfortunately, I don't have a single cartridge for sale anymore and so far I can't resume production. PokeyMax modules are also not produced.

• Sad 2

While I wouldn't normally suggest it, perhaps a mod should lock this topic for the time being? And then if @rj1307 is able to produce more in the future, he can request it to be unlocked?

Locking until further notice.

Mitch

• Thanks 1