IGNORED

New 2600, 5200, 7800, and Atari 8-bit Computer Games! Pre-Order Today!

Albert

Man. Albert. You and the home brewers simply rock. If I could afford to I'd buy every product you sell. It's a bummer that the new stuff from the Audacity gets so much more press than you seem to.

As for porch pirates, I hate thieves. Lowest form of scum. My buddy since 3rd grade and I have our birthdays the same month and we were ready to go on an epic camping trip this weekend, but some lowlife broke into his truck, smashed the most expensive window, took his tools an the load leveling hitch for his travel trailer. Losers. A pit in the desert for them to rot to death with buzzards and coyotes eating them alive isn't enough for punishment for thieves who are just idiot losers who have no ambition or regard for anyone but themselves... But I digress.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The Atari Jaguar Last Strike carts are nearly done (will have them completed tonight).  I plan on having most of the Jaguar pre-orders shipped over the weekend, then my focus will turn to finishing the other pre-order games to get them shipped as well.  :)

LastStrike_Carts.jpg

..Al

• Like 3

I am going to post a picture of you passing out from building carts shortly. :P

I am serious guys, I have insomnia and talk with Al every day via text (so I know he isn't sleeping that much either), he is killing himself over getting these done!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, TimsterAA said:

How's it going? Any updates?

Working on them, I should have most of the 2600 games finished by the end of next week, after which I can start shipping games en masse.  Right now I am working on catching up on "regular" store orders, while also continuing to work on these pre-orders.  I am singularly focused on building games as fast as I can.  I'll be posting lots of photos next week as I get these games wrapped up.

..Al

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2021 at 1:23 PM, CPUWIZ said:

I am going to post a picture of you passing out from building carts shortly. :P

I am serious guys, I have insomnia and talk with Al every day via text (so I know he isn't sleeping that much either), he is killing himself over getting these done!

I don't doubt it!  That's an amazing run, and the games all look fantastic!  I've held off on ordering any myself because I don't want to add to the workload until things quiet down a bit, but I'm rather envious of those who will be getting these.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SegaSnatcher said:

I would really like to purchase Adventure ll, but my only way of playing Atari 800 is on the MiSTer FPGA device which doesn't have cart support.    Are there any options to purchase these games in rom form?  Thanks

Not at this time, but I will be adding binaries to the store when I get it moved to new software soon.  After I get caught up with orders, my primary focus will then be upgrading the store.  I've already chosen the software to move to (after much research), but it will take a fair bit of work on my part to get the new store setup, themed properly, and then everything migrated (customers, orders, products, reviews, etc.)  Greatly looking forward to getting away from the current mediocre software I'm using for the store.

..Al

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Not at this time, but I will be adding binaries to the store when I get it moved to new software soon.  After I get caught up with orders, my primary focus will then be upgrading the store.  I've already chosen the software to move to (after much research), but it will take a fair bit of work on my part to get the new store setup, themed properly, and then everything migrated (customers, orders, products, reviews, etc.)  Greatly looking forward to getting away from the current mediocre software I'm using for the store.

..Al

When do you sleep?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Albert said:

Working on them, I should have most of the 2600 games finished by the end of next week, after which I can start shipping games en masse.  Right now I am working on catching up on "regular" store orders, while also continuing to work on these pre-orders.  I am singularly focused on building games as fast as I can.  I'll be posting lots of photos next week as I get these games wrapped up.

..Al

Awesome! Thanks for the update Al!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Kaboomer said:

Are we there yet, are we there yet...? ;) 

My order doesn't appear to have hit the mail yet, but I can imagine it'll take awhile to get all those orders shipped out even once they're all assembled!

I made a pretty huge order including Zoo Keeper...and my battle between excitement / patience is just a precursor to the battle I will have when they all finally show up and I'll be all "But But But how will I find time to enjoy each of these fully!!  Waaaah!"  

First world problems :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, toddgjinal1 said:

Are there any boxed games left?? :) I was looking at getting a few games, but they are all on pre-order? I was looking at Deepstone Catacomb 2600 and Scramble for 400/800??

I have plenty of boxes for all the new games, and I will reorder as necessary to keep them in stock. 

..Al

• Like 2