IGNORED

New 2600, 5200, 7800, and Atari 8-bit Computer Games! Pre-Order Today!

Albert

Greetings!

Just got back from delivering another 25 packages to the post office, so I figured I'd drop by this thread to give another update.  I now have nearly all the pre-order orders shipped.  There are about ten outstanding orders, and those will be shipped this evening after I make a few more straggler games.  Then it'll be on to the regular orders so I can get all those finished and shipped.

Here are some games I built over the weekend:

MoreGames_2021-07-12.jpg

And here are the four bins of games, and two larger boxes, that I dropped off at the post office today:

MoreShipping_2021-07-12.jpg

It's nice seeing that people have been receiving their games!

..Al

• Like 12

Finished shipping the last of the pre-orders last night!

LastPreOrders_2021-07-13.jpg

These will be going to the post office this morning.  Technically there is still one pre-order, but that customer asked me to not ship until early August.  Now i get to work on catching up on regular orders, as well as getting free copies of all the new games to the developers.  Only then can I take a break!  

After my break, I will be working on moving the store to completely new software.  Really looking forward to that!  Also have to get the forum updated to new software, which I'm also looking forward to (lots of cool new features and improvements!)  And working on the next round of games to hit the store at the end of August/early September!

I hope everyone enjoys the games as they arrive, there's such a great variety of fun titles!  And I never cease to be amazed at the incredible talent in this community.  From the programmers to those helping with pixel art, sound, and music, to the designers and artists who create the amazing artwork and designs for games, it's truly remarkable the love that goes into these games!

Thank you everyone for your patience with this batch of games.  It was certainly an experience! 

..Al

• Like 21

7 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

We have the same exact telescopic cat scratcher. :ponder:

Derailing the thread completely...

Claw.thumb.jpg.bdb24e3176c0e9057628c0da07084d45.jpg

And back on topic....

So, SO happy with my goodies, will get a pic soon.

T:ME Salvo is incredible, I can't believe I just learned about this gem recently.  

Zoo Keeper and Wizard of Wor are just amazing arcade ports, addictive, smooth as butter, terrific, polished.

And speaking of addictive...

If you've not played Amoeba Jump, you are missing out on one of the best and most enthralling games I've come across in ages.  You may not quite sense the fun factor from watching video of it, but do yourself a huge favor and play this thing (and try to pry yourself away from it, ever!).  It's a brilliant, simple, perfectly executed concept.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Albert said:

Those are Seagull 78 adapters, and I can confirm there is an Atari 7800 aboard the International Space Station.

..Al

Wow! That is really cool. I knew they had raspberry pi's, but had no idea they had an Atari up there! 

21 hours ago, EmuDan said:

Wow! That is really cool. I knew they had raspberry pi's, but had no idea they had an Atari up there! 

Just to be clear, I was joking about that. It would be damn cool if they did have a console like that in space. Someday, maybe!  :)

..Al

• Like 3

On 7/13/2021 at 2:23 PM, Albert said:

After my break, I will be working on moving the store to completely new software.  Really looking forward to that!  Also have to get the forum updated to new software, which I'm also looking forward to (lots of cool new features and improvements!)  And working on the next round of games to hit the store at the end of August/early September!

I am poised, like a panther...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Albert said:

Just to be clear, I was joking about that. It would be damn cool if they did have a console like that in space. Someday, maybe!  :)

..Al

#$@ already reported it as "news", too late. :P

1 hour ago, EmuDan said:

If I ever get to go to space, I'm definitely bringing some Atari with me!

45 minutes ago, Albert said:

That makes two of us!

..Al

The only barrier to Atari being amongst the stars now is a waiting list and a big enough wallet! Destiny awaits!

- James

• Like 4