Albert

New 2600, 5200, 7800, and Atari 8-bit Computer Games! Pre-Order Today!

56 minutes ago, Albert said:

Last week I received a full set of label proofs, and everything looked perfect except for four of the Atari 2600 end labels

This is why 5200 cartridges are superior.

• Haha 2

Here are some photos of the label proofs I received recently:

label_proofs_2600_main.jpg

label_proofs_2600_end.jpg

label_proofs_Jaguar.jpg

label_proofs_800.jpg

label_proofs_Cynthcart.jpg

These haven't gone into production yet as we're fixing some minor issues with four 2600 end labels (the ones with the black marks next to them in the second image).  The printer sent me new proofs of these end labels last week, and they should have been here on Saturday.  But everything with FedEx Ground is behind schedule right now, so they didn't show up until Monday.  I was gone most of the day, and when I did arrive home, someone had stolen the package.  So that's great.  The printer is sending out another batch this week.  Always something!

..Al

• Like 8

On 3/16/2021 at 7:14 PM, Albert said:

Here are some photos of the label proofs I received recently:

label_proofs_2600_main.jpg

label_proofs_2600_end.jpg

label_proofs_Jaguar.jpg

label_proofs_800.jpg

label_proofs_Cynthcart.jpg

These haven't gone into production yet as we're fixing some minor issues with four 2600 end labels (the ones with the black marks next to them in the second image).  The printer sent me new proofs of these end labels last week, and they should have been here on Saturday.  But everything with FedEx Ground is behind schedule right now, so they didn't show up until Monday.  I was gone most of the day, and when I did arrive home, someone had stolen the package.  So that's great.  The printer is sending out another batch this week.  Always something!

..Al

porch pirates ugghh!!

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 3:24 AM, mhodgeshvs said:

How’s it going Al. Any luck with the final labels?  😜

Man, it's tough waiting for these, but it'll be worth the wait!  I know that when I receive my order it will be perfect!

They are coming..  I am likely going to take down the store until the end of April to spend every waking moment working on building these games so I can get them shipped.  :)

..Al

• Like 3