jag_vidmode		equ			vidRGB16
jag_videnable	equ			vidENABLE
jag_varmod		equ			vidVARMOD_OFF

It's in _rapinit.s

All documented in the manual.

Hi,

In the manual I see these modes:

CRY16, RGB16, RGB24, DIRECT16

When using RGB16 only RGB values are supported right or can I still use CRY objects? What about DIRECT16 mode I cannot find the info on that in the manual.

10 minutes ago, TXG/MNX said:

Hi,

In the manual I see these modes:

CRY16, RGB16, RGB24, DIRECT16

When using RGB16 only RGB values are supported right or can I still use CRY objects? What about DIRECT16 mode I cannot find the info on that in the manual.

Use the "other" manual: JAG_V8.PDF

:)

Why don't you post what you've done and what it's doing along with code and a binary, because random out of context questions are really annoying (and is why ggn probably quit)

(Thats a polite way of saying "put up or shut up"... for those who fail to grasp the art being not so subtle - I'm prepared to help if I can and there is a point, I'm not prepared to mind-read)

Hi,

I read the JAG_V8.PDF

Okay I turned VARMODE ON and now I can mix cry with RGB, and have a transulent color

in rapapp.s

raptor_video_VARMOD                equ                vidVARMOD_ON    

In assets.txt I added this line:

ABS,sprite_overlay,gfx_cry,ASSETS\GFX\overlay.bmp

and in rapinit.s

overlay
    dc.l    1                                                                   ; repeat
    dc.l    is_active                                                           ; active
    dc.w    100,0                                                                 ; x
    dc.w    90,0                                                                 ; y
    dc.w    0,0                                                                 ; xadd
    dc.w    0,0                                                                 ; yadd
    dc.l    160                                                                 ; width
    dc.l    80                                                                 ; height
    dc.l    is_normal                                                           ; flip
    dc.l    0                                                                   ; coffx
    dc.l    0                                                                   ; coffy
    dc.l    160                                                               ; hbox
    dc.l    80                                                               ; vbox
    dc.l    sprite_overlay                                                   ; gfxbase
    dc.l    16                                                                 ; gfxbits
    dc.l    is_cry                                                           ; gfxformat
    dc.l    is_trans                                                         ; gfxbacktype

Cry and rgb.JPG

jag_v8.pdf