IGNORED

Concerto SD-card multicart ordering info

batari

On 2/16/2021 at 9:49 AM, jeffsgames said:

So late to the party as usual.  Are any more reservations going to be opened up, or are scalpers going to be the only way to get one?  I won't do that.

No one is scalping these things yet. A sold search on ebay would have showed you that. These are all going to people who are in the hobby and are in the loop of it's existence and availability. 

Just be patient and watch for when new reservations are being taken. 

Concerto Scalpers.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hyrulebr said:

Hi @batari

First sorry to use the thread to contact you. I tried email and pm without success.

I made the order #1568594494 on dec 12th and received an email with shipping confirmation on dec 28th. But I didn't receive it yet (overseas). 

I apreciate if you could contact me in private with tracking info.

Thanks!

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, garycimera1968 said:

I know I reserved a couple of months ago yet I have not heard anything. You can contact me privately if you wish.

When did you reserve your copy?  As of 2/16, he was processing reservations made on 12/18.  I placed my reservation on 12/31 and I have not heard from him, so I know he's currently working between 12/18 and 12/31.

Hope that helps you figure out where you might be in the queue.  :)

As someone who recently got their Concerto (and I love it,) is there anything to do that can help better suss out compatibility for future updates? Any roms in particular I could try running and report back along with my system serial and IC numbers?

So far I've not encountered any issues, I last ran Junkyard Dog, Xevious and Commando.

19 minutes ago, Bratwurst said:

As someone who recently got their Concerto (and I love it,) is there anything to do that can help better suss out compatibility for future updates? Any roms in particular I could try running and report back along with my system serial and IC numbers?

So far I've not encountered any issues, I last ran Junkyard Dog, Xevious and Commando.

Check the Concerto Firmware thread. @Trebor posted a spreadsheet with all the retail releases so you can work through and see if they all load and play properly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deteacher said:

When did you reserve your copy?  As of 2/16, he was processing reservations made on 12/18.  I placed my reservation on 12/31 and I have not heard from him, so I know he's currently working between 12/18 and 12/31.

Hope that helps you figure out where you might be in the queue.  :)

I reserved on 12/27/20. Yes, this helps! Thank you!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bratwurst said:

10 hours ago, DrVenkman said:

Check the Concerto Firmware thread. @Trebor posted a spreadsheet with all the retail releases so you can work through and see if they all load and play properly. 

Download here from this post:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

I think this post from mid-December will be helpful for you: 

When you click on the reservation link, it also says out of stock and you can't actually reserve anything.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tuf said:

When you click on the reservation link, it also says out of stock and you can't actually reserve anything.  

That means Fred's reservation slots are all spoken for right now. He'll open more as he works through the list. Just check his site periodically and this thread too. 

• Like 2

On 3/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, garycimera1968 said:

Hi @batari.

I've tried to contact you a couple of times with no luck concerning the Concerto cart I reserved on 12/27/20. Just curious if it's getting close to me.

Same here, I’ve sent a couple emails with no response and I reserved on 12/26. Hoping there’s a new update coming!

• 3 weeks later...