IGNORED

Concerto SD-card multicart ordering info

batari

15 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

I have a PokeyOne in my 1088XLD beta board as the right channel stereo sound source, where it works perfectly. It’s very similar in size to an ordinary DIP-40 IC. 

489F76D7-369B-4871-90BB-C544CBC3CED0.jpeg

Thanks for the picture. Looks like the POKEYOne is wider than a conventional IC, so unfortunately it is unlikely to fit inside a typical shell even without a socket. It may fit with some surgery or possibly in a 2600 shell (without the spring-loaded dust cover) however.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andreaspv said:

hello,

i send money for preorder in december.

where can i see if my order has been received?

You should have gotten a payment confirmation, but if you want to know your place in line, send me a PM.

I initially thought I would have time to email everyone individually letting them know their place in line, but my time is probably better spent actually making carts!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, batari said:

You should have gotten a payment confirmation, but if you want to know your place in line, send me a PM.

I initially thought I would have time to email everyone individually but my time is probably better spent actually making carts!

Agreed. I've been curious about my place in line but ain't asking ?

My Concerto was shipped yesterday, it only has to make its way up I-5 to Tacoma and then from there up across the Hood Canal Bridge to me here in Port Townsend, I'll keep you guys posted on when she arrives. BTW, also, I also got note from PayPal that my Harmony Encore (for my 2600 Jr.) was shipped today also, I (hopefully) should get them both this weekend :), now I just need to get the mods to un-ban me from the Concerto firmware thread so that I can upload (if necessary) the latest firmware in case it (the Concerto) doesn't come loaded with it fresh out of the box.

BTW, I'll post pics of my entire multicart arsenal for my 4 gaming systems after they both arrive (I already own an Atarimax 5200 SD cart and an Ultimate Cart for my XEGS.).

27 minutes ago, davidbrit2 said:

Just found out about this, and I'm trying to reserve one, but the reservation page is showing out of stock too. Is there a trick to it?

Nope. You just gotta check once every day or two. Once Fred has caught up on existing orders and reservations, he’ll open it back up.