IGNORED

Apple Snaffle

Cousin Vinnie

3 minutes ago, Cousin Vinnie said:

I was just told this by someone else... he (allegedly) ripped off people on game preorders and he somehow jacked up the XM coming out. All this by a guy that made WASP!

There is no allegedly about it. It's the worst case of such things ever happening in AtariAge history by a long shot.

• Like 2

I thought him and Curt patched things up a good year before Curt passed away. Wasn't he still tweaking the XM BIOS before Curt's untimely death or was it Tep392 doing those duties again?

And if you have a 5200 or an Atari 8-bit, get Tep392's Pac-Man Arcade for it. 

On 12/13/2020 at 8:03 PM, Zonie said:

Wait, What? "Jacked up the XM"? Is this the guy that pissed Curt off?

He didn't piss Curt based on how Curt typed about him in the past.  CPUWIZ almost banned him him though. I am referring to this: 

Edited by 8th lutz

I just read that topic and laughed at some of the comments.. best to laugh what else can a person do?

I miss Curt's passion for the 7800 as well as others such as Drac that have recently left us dorks.

Btw I stole Curt's  "Wait theres more!!"  quote and use it when I am trying to keep my students attention..  ??

Peace fellow 7800 nerds. 

• Like 2

On 12/14/2020 at 1:53 AM, John Stamos Mullet said:

He made a habit of making promises to people, reneging on them, starting projects and then bailing, only to Start subsequent projects where the same thing happened. 

And took a shitload of money upfront for a few of those projects that not a single one was completed, EVER. Directly for the INTV games and then indirectly with the XM as he was the choke and bottleneck of the project not finishing by holding back and leaving the bios incomplete for years. The total loss that hundreds of members of this forum have suffered because of that one person is unbelievable. All of this is easily verifiable information that is openly posted in multiple sections on this AtariAge forum. It's even been talked about elsewhere around the web but what's here at "ground zero" is more than enough for anyone to get a clear picture. IIRC, There are people to this day that didn't get refunds for those INTV games and and as far as the XM goes? Well it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. And that isn't even touching the "launch games" line up that where supposed to be released with the XM that ended up as nothing but vaporware. At least he didn't get to take money up front for those ones. 

• Like 3