IGNORED

Super Game Module Production Runs

SHaMROCK 73

Let me try to answer that.

1st run. Coleco license. Not compatible with French SCART CV. Paper box with foam insert. Released in December 2012.

2nd run. Same as 1st run. Some modules shipped with paper nameplates. Released late 2015/early 2016

3rd run. First compatible with French SCART CV. First gatefold box. Dropped the Coleco name (but kept the ColecoVision name). Released 2016

4th run. Dropped the ColecoVision name. Was the largest run. Released in 2017 I think.

5th run. Another large run. First with dome nameplate and new Opcode logo. Released November 2020.

6th run. Special ADAM themed run. Releases early 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, opcode said:

Let me try to answer that.

1st run. Coleco license. Not compatible with French SCART CV. Paper box with foam insert. Released in December 2012.

2nd run. Same as 1st run. Some modules shipped with paper nameplates. Released late 2015/early 2016

3rd run. First compatible with French SCART CV. First gatefold box. Dropped the Coleco name (but kept the ColecoVision name). Released 2016

4th run. Dropped the ColecoVision name. Was the largest run. Released in 2017 I think.

5th run. Another large run. First with dome nameplate and new Opcode logo. Released November 2020.

6th run. Special ADAM themed run. Releases early 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exactly the info I was after.  Thank you for the great information.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I'am wondering if I got the right version listed 3rd run. First compatible with French SCART CV. First gatefold box. Dropped the Coleco name (but kept the ColecoVision name). Released 2016

There is in the box : 

COLECO VISION et manufactured by COLECO

Thanks

4 hours ago, Pumantor said:

Hello

I'am wondering if I got the right version listed 3rd run. First compatible with French SCART CV. First gatefold box. Dropped the Coleco name (but kept the ColecoVision name). Released 2016

There is in the box : 

COLECO VISION et manufactured by COLECO

Thanks

Not sure what you mean. Yes, 3rd run was still called the ColecoVision Super Game Module. But no Coleco logos.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/10/2021 at 5:23 PM, veritas said:

Am i still in time to get in the 6th run of the SGM? Can i pay the first 50 USD to the link below? Please let me know. Thanks

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WAHJ4JXMVXAB6

Sorry, sold out. Another run coming soon! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/24/2021 at 9:14 PM, 4300 said:

Hey Opcode, I put $50 down on 4/19. Never heard anything after paying. Did I miss out as well?

All invoices were sent. In case you didn't receive it, I suggest you check your spam box, or just login to your PayPal account