Sign in to follow this  
svenski

Rubber Feet - Bungs... 810.

Has anyone found a good source of rubber feet, or you may want to refer to them as stem bumpers.. for the 810? 

My rough calculations suggest the stem is 1cm in diameter - I think I've seen one for 9.75mm which allowing for my rough calculations might suffice.

If anyone has a good ebay or ali listing that would be appreciated - I know Bruce sells them but I'm looking for quite a few.

Hey Svenski-

I am looking as well. And are those the internal feet that the drive mechanism sits on?  I need those for the 1050. They are like black little donuts. Also looking for the drive feet as well, for the case bottoms. 

Well the 1050 case feet on the underside are the same as the 800XL and 130Xe and those also work on the Amiga 500 😃  Suggest you get a pack from Bruce (myatari). I have a feeling his are not original Atari but that's probably a good thing since the rubber is so fresh.

I have several types of rubber feet.  Do any of these look familiar?  If not, can you post a picture or maybe a rough drawing?

DavidMil

CIMG0804.JPG