IGNORED

Colecovision Repros?

sn8k

6 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

Not making any offers at all, just being curious: What ColecoVision games would you like to have repros of?  :)

Star Wars Arcade.....I dont like the cart or upside down label of the official release . Much rather have it on a proper Colecovision cart.

7 hours ago, sn8k said:

Tried that. I didnt ask about Coleco, he was only doing Genesis apparently when I asked about Atari. Doesnt seem like he wants to talk to me at all so im not pressing him further about anything ever again.

I'm not making games for the Genesis, Atari, Coleco or any other console right now. What I was referring to at that time was that I still had a couple Genesis games left over that where already made but that was the extent of it. Sorry but I'm not in the game right now.

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

I'm not making games for the Genesis, Atari, Coleco or any other console right now. What I was referring to at that time was that I still had a couple Genesis games left over that where already made but that was the extent of it. Sorry but I'm not in the game right now.

Wish you'd come back. Missing In Action is still my favorite 7800 game.